The US economy is sluggish and has lost further momentum at the start Q2 2017, with a slowdown in hiring. Moreover, the promises of a pro-business environment have not converted into stronger spending either by households or the private sector. However, US enterprises are looking to increase their Market of ICT investments in various ICT domains in order to improve security and digitally enhance their enterprises.
The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including IoT, cloud computing, security products, and business intelligence. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in the US. Through Radiant Insights survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in the US.
Download Full Research Report of ICT Investment Market in US @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/ict-investment-trends-in-the-us-enterprises-are-redefining-it
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– How ICT budgets are set to change in 2017 in terms of their overall size
– Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
– Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
– Which ICT functions US enterprises are interested in outsourcing
– US enterprises’ investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as IoT, cloud computing, security products, and business intelligence
– Factors that are influencing US enterprises’ investments in each technology category
– How US enterprises’ IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
– US enterprises’ distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
– Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
– Insight into US enterprises’ preferred buying approaches
– Business objectives that US enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
– Factors that are influencing US enterprises’ decisions to select an ICT provider
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/telecommunications
Reasons To Buy
– Understand how the US enterprises ICT landscape is set to change in 2017 to prioritize your target market
– Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by US enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
– Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
– Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of US enterprises
– Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (IoT, cloud computing, security products, and business intelligence)
– Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing US enterprises’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
– Understand the changes in customers’ priorities and identify the business objectives that US enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/ict-investment-trends-in-the-us-enterprises-are-redefining-it/request-sample
– Enterprises are looking to increase their total ICT budget in 2017, indicating enterprises’ objectives to manage their security and privacy needs and enhance their digital capabilities.
– US enterprises are currently embracing cloud solutions to achieve greater operational efficiencies and reduce their capital expenditure on in-house hardware and software platforms.
– Top level management is taking primary decisions related to the purchase of network and security platforms, a key indicator of the emphasis enterprises are putting on securing endpoints.
About Radiant Insights, Inc
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
For more details visit Radiant Insights @ http://www.radiantinsights.com
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States