“ICT Investment Trends in the Energy Sector”, presents the findings from a survey of 143 energy companies regarding their Information & Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how energy companies currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The energy sector (oil and gas companies) has been the biggest sector in terms of dollar value and it currently contributes a significant amount towards the national GDP of any country. However, plummeting oil prices and mounting climatic concerns have pushed the sector to look for advanced technological solutions in order to achieve sustainable growth.
Therefore, ICT vendors offering products and services in these domains clearly have good growth opportunities in this market.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2989141-ict-investment-trends-in-the-energy-sector-digital
Major Players Cover in the report:
Amazon Web Services
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
The major highlights of the reports:
– Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting.
– Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
– Which ICT functions energy companies are interested in outsourcing
– Energy companies’ investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as business intelligence, enterprise applications, IoT, and cloud computing
– Factors that are influencing energy companies’ investments in each technology category
– How energy companies’ IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
– Energy companies’ distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
– Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
– Insight into energy companies’ preferred buying approaches
– Business and IT objectives that energy companies are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
– Factors that are influencing energy companies’ decisions to select an ICT provider
Scope of the Report:
Approximately 61% of respondents are planning to increase their total ICT budget in 2017, by leveraging technology advancements to improve business functions and reduce cost to subdue the impact of the ongoing decline in oil prices that is expected to have long-term effects on the industry.
– The survey finds that energy companies are planning to allocate 35% and 34% of their cloud computing budget to software as a service (SaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS) in 2017 respectively.
– For 55% of enterprises in the energy sector, the decision to purchase cloud solutions is taken solely by the IT department with the dedicated aim of achieving process transformation in their existing business operations.
For Detailed Reading Please visit @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/2989141-ict-investment-trends-in-the-energy-sector-digital
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349