Portable Document Format (PDF) is a file format used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware and operating systems. Each PDF file encapsulates a complete description of a fixed-layout flat document, including the text, fonts, graphics and other information needed to display it. If you have understood how to encrypt PDF file with password and how important PDF encryption is, now in consideration of your PDF document security.
We need to pay more attention to the security of PDF document as it is related to the copyright of our content. WowTron PDF Encryption is a best PDF encryption software which enables users to prevent their PDF document from being corrupted by unauthorized people in a few seconds. It provides four types of password security and enables users to apply restrictions to copy, edit and print pdf files. It allows users to protect pdf document from unauthorized users by setting users and owner password.
WowTron PDF Encryption to password protect PDF:
1. Do NOT need Adobe Acrobat Reader or other third party software installed.
2. It is a standalone application with friendly user interface.
3. Compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP operating system.
4. Encrypt PDF with two types of passwords: owner/master password and user/open password.
5. Encrypt PDF with RC4 (low level security) or AES (advanced level security).
6. Secure PDF using 40-bit, 128-bit or 256-bit long encryption key.
7. Set restrictions to PDF files preventing from printing, editing, coping, and changing.
8. Prevent copying text or graphics of PDF.
9. Enable you modify metadata of PDF file, like subject, title, keywords etc.
10. Support to stamp watermark to PDF file.
Users can also set owner passwords for PDF file, preventing your PDF files from printing, editing, coping, and changing. It does not requires Adobe Acrobat, or any other Adobe software. It only costs $15.99, it is most affordable pdf tool for users to add password to PDF document.