Best Bearings Centry – professional supplier of BEST Bearings Centry – SKF Bearings. Best Bearings Centry types include Ball Bearing Series:Deep Groove Ball, Thrust Ball (Single Row Double-Directino/Doubel Row Single-Direction), Radial Ball, Self-aligning Ball, Filling Slot Ball, Counterbored Ball, Three/Four Point Contact Ball. Roller Bearing Series: Spherical Roller, Radial Roller, Cylindrical Roller, Tapered Roller, Needle Roller, Drawn Cup Needle Roller, Convex Roller, Concave Roller, Crossed Roller, Thrust Roller, Cylindrical Roller Thrust, Tapered Roller Thrust, Needle Roller Thrust, Spherical Thrust Roller. Best Bearing Seals Type and Row contain: RS, 2RS, Z, 2Z, 2RZ, DDU, LLU, VV; Single-Row,Double-Row, Four-Row. Best Bearing Centry have following original brand: SKF, FAG, NSK, TIMKEN, NTN, NACHI, IKO, INA, KOYO, FYH and so on.
They come from Swenden, Germany, France, Italy, Britain, Austria, Netherlands, Spain, Japan, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Korea, China, Iran, Saudi Arabia, USA, Canada, Brazil, Mexico and other country in European/Asia and North America/South America.
Best Bearing website provide Structure, Dimensions, Net Weight and all Parameter and Details of all kind of bearings. Today we talk about How To Choose And Distinguish SKF Bearing.
When you plan to buy the SKF Bearings, recommed that You May Confused by the Following Three Question:
1. Where Can I Buy a Genuine SKF Bearing?
2. Where Can I Found the Authorized SKF Bearing Distributor?
3. HOW Can I Distinguish SKF Bearing By myself?
Certainly, The most important point is you need find the Authorized SKF Distributor First, Which you can find in SKF Website or Call them directly, SKF Authorized Bearing Distributors can not only bring you its Superb Quality & Affordable Price, Also Can Give You Its Excellent Worldwide Application and Service.
But Sometimes You are still can sure if the bearing you bought is real, So here we can teach you some small tips to help you identify SKF Bearing By yourself quickly:
There are several tips to prevent you from buying counterfeit SKF Bearing:
1. Firstly, check the outside packing of SKF box, general under the box you will find the white, blue, red line. But nearly two years has changed to flower type , design for a number of SKF trademark.
2. Check the production date of bearing, if open the bearing box from the side, have a production date and the date code on the box.
3. The bearing produced after the year 2000, the shape code will be printed on the box.
4. Check the bearing model. Bearing model with suffix letters A, B, C, D, E, etc., these letters represent different production date, details see table.
5. Pay attention to the SKF fonts logo, S shapes up narrow and down the wide, K and F have pits on a vertical to the left of the picture.
6. Pay attention to the steel seal, SKF bearing type, origin of letters have pickling and laser processing two kinds. When touching on it relatively smooth, fake bearing font is generally carved on it.
7. Check the Origin: the origin, the ball bearing, Malaysia, Italy, France, the United States (U.S. bearing only commonly used in the United States); Short cylindrical bearing origin: Germany. Angular contact bearings origin: Austria. Spherical roller bearings origin: Malaysia (generally for small 2315, 2316, And 2318), Sweden (large), Germany (large); Needle roller bearing origin: Germany.
8. Check the inside package, big bearing is commonly sealed plastic bags, small bearings for plastic wrapping paper. Grease on the bearing, true bearing appearance bright, no corrosion and pitting.
The Above tips can only help you How to distinguish the SKF Bearing From its surface, But that is not enough, The Follow Points will teach you more about bearing inside property:
1. The SKF Bearing size and rotation accuracy tolerance of bearing should comply with the GB/T307.1, JB/T10336 and related requirements of this agreement.
2. The SKF Bearing residual magnetic demands should satisfy the standard JB/T6641.
3. The requirements of SKF bearing clearance: We require testing axial clearance, testing apparatus is for X193, up loading 20 kg and down loading 10 kg.
4. The cleanliness of SKF bearing: After cleaning the rust-proof bearing and its dirty content indicators of each should be according to standard JB/T7050.
5. The rotation and flexibility of bearing: The bearing should be checked for the flexibility of rotation and self-aligning performance after the demagnetization cleaning. Rotating process requires fast, flexible, smooth and can keep certain time and no phenomenon of excessive vibration and sudden braking. In the process of rotation should there is no noise, including the noise of dust and cage knocking, etc. The self-aligning performance is good, and it doesn’t allow the ball to get out from the cage hole.
6. The SKF Bearing roughness: The surface roughness of bearing ring should accord with the requirements of the drawings.
7. The quality of SKF bearing fitting:
7.1. After assembling the bearing from spare parts to a complete set, it should rotate smoothly and flexibly, and there is no phenomenon of retardant, interference or abnormal movement.
7.2. After pressing the cage, there are no obvious defects such as displacement, strain, crack, deformation etc, and cage can not touch the ring in the limit position.
7.3. The bearing should not have the short of lack of steel ball, mixed steel ball, off the ball etc phenomenon.
8. The SKF Bearing Service life, limiting speed, friction torque, stiffness, noise and other performance indicators of bearing should be consistent with our drawings and relevant standards.
Thus, It will be not easy to choose an SKF Bearing, You should consider two sides when you choosing them, No matter its outside features or its inside property, Both are very important.
What is more, When Choosing SKF Bearing, You had better buy them from an Authorized Distributor, They will give you better promises and quality. More SKF Bearings technical information click Best Bearings http://www.bearing-us.com/ have DEEP GROOVE BALL BEARINGS. SELF-ALIGNING BALL BEARINGS. CYLINDRICAL ROLLER BEARINGS. SPHERICAL ROLLER BEARINGS. NEEDLE ROLLER BEARINGS. SCREW ROLLER BEARINGS. ANGULAR CONTACT BALL BEARINGS. TAPER ROLLER BEARINGS. THRUST BALL BEARINGS. SUPER PRECIASION BALL BEARINGS. JOINT BEARINGS and much more.