Homecoming is a celebration that welcomes alumni of a high school or university back to campus. Celebrations often include activities, speakers, assemblies, a dance and a football game. Among all these, party is one of the most expecting things.
How to choose perfect homecoming dresses 2017 is what every girl needs to think about.
They may already got some ideas and have some backup dresses. With so many chic trends popping up every year and a limited time to plan, girls need some useful information to get the right one before settling on. “Before choosing a perfect homecoming dress, you need to know what your body shape is. Different body shapes fit different styles. Normally there are 5 main body shapes: hourglass, apple, pear, rectangle, and petite. But normally the homecoming dresses styles are two-piece, A-line, sheath, high-low styles, and the necklines change from off the shoulder, V-neck, to sweetheart neckline. Sleeves include short sleeves, long sleeves, and capped sleeves,” says Anna, a designer from Yesbabyonline, one of the most popular online special occasion dresses stores.
Here are some simple guidelines for different body shapes:
1. if you are an apple body shape girl, you can avoid dresses with belts which will accentuate the party you don’t want to show. You can choose V-neck or long sleeves to draw attention to some parts you want to show.
2. The secret of dressing a pear body type is attract attention to your upper body, and minimize the bottom part. So choose some V-neck or off the shoulder style to show your bust or sexy collarbone.
3. For dressing for rectangular body shape, maybe you have a slim figure; you can choose some dress with embellishments around the waist or top.
4. If you have an hourglass body that will perfectly fit sheath snug dresses, which will make your curves stand out.
5. If you are a petite girl, high low style or mini hoco dresses will fit you well, hi-lo style will elongate your height,” Anna offered the suggestions.
Company Name: Yesbabyonline
Contact Person: Cecilia
Email: Send Email
Address:Rm.1501 Grand Millennium Plaza (Lower Block), 181 Queen\’s Road Central
City: Hong Kong