“Honduras: Country Intelligence Report”, a new Country Intelligence Report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Honduras today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Honduras’ telecom and pay-TV services revenue, when valued in US$, will decline marginally at a CAGR of -0.04% over 2017-2022, reaching US$1,092m by the end of 2022. However, in local currency, total services revenue reflects growth from L26bn in 2017 to L31.3bn by 2022 at a CAGR of 4.0% supported by projected growth in mobile data, fixed broadband and pay-TV segments.
Click here for sample report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3066684-honduras-country-intelligence-report
Top Companies Mentioned
Honduras Industry Major Outlook
– Demographic and macroeconomic context in Honduras.
– The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
– Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
– The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
– Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
– Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
Honduras – Competitive Analysis
Key players are making innovative developments in Honduras industry. The same will help in improving the market performance. Heavy investments are made by major players in the R&D sector
– Mobile revenue will account for 66.8% of the total telecom and pay-TV services revenue in 2022, driven by increasing adoption of 4G services.
– Mobile voice revenue will decline over the forecast period due to users’ shift toward OTT-based communications and competition-induced reductions in voice tariff.
– Tigo Honduras leads the mobile, fixed broadband and pay-TV subscription landscape in Honduras. State-owned operator Hondutel leads the fixed voice telephony market, attributed to its leadership position in the circuit-switched segment.
For Detailed Reading Please visit @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3066684-honduras-country-intelligence-report
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349