There are multiple drivers for HNW offshore investment. At a global level, almost a quarter of HNW individuals invest their assets offshore to gain access to a better or wider range of investment options, making it the most important driver. Tax efficiencies rank second, followed by access to better investment options. However, bearish financial markets and strong currency volatility in many parts of the world are also motivating investors to seek better returns abroad.
The report “HNW Offshore Investment: Drivers and Motivations: Analyzing the drivers behind HNW offshore investments” is available now at http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/hnw-offshore-investment-drivers-and-motivations-analyzing-the-drivers-behind-hnw-offshore-investments
– Access to a better or wider range of investment options is a particularly strong incentive for offshore investments among HNW individuals in less mature markets. However, this driver is also becoming increasingly important in developed markets as investors are eager to seek international diversification in light of rising correlations.
– 23.2% of HNW individuals invest offshore to gain tax efficiencies. However, this driver is only prominent in a number of countries – mainly those with unfavorable and complex tax systems.
– Recent market volatility and low interest rates in many countries across the globe have seen better returns offshore come in third as a driver for offshore investments.
– Currency volatility – driver number four – has become significantly more important over the past year thanks to ongoing divergence in global monetary policies.
– Political and economic instability is a strong driver for HNW individuals who fear for the long-term future of their assets. The main beneficiaries are offshore destinations with stable economies such as the UK, the US, and Switzerland, as investors are looking for safe havens for their money.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/banking
Specifically the report:
– Understand the global trends that are driving offshore investments in the HNW space.
– Compare how HNW offshore investment drivers differ across 20 countries.
– Learn why certain HNW offshore drivers are more relevant in some countries than in others and how this affects your business.
– Understand how to react to the constantly changing tax environment and adjust your offshore proposition accordingly.
– Understand how political and economic instability affects client preferences and how global markets shape investment behavior in the HNW space.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/hnw-offshore-investment-drivers-and-motivations-analyzing-the-drivers-behind-hnw-offshore-investments/request-sample
Reasons to Buy
– Understand how to best promote your offshore proposition.
– Review your service offering, and adjust it based on a detailed understanding of HNW investors’ offshore investment preferences.
– Give your marketing strategies the edge required and capture new clients using insights from our data on HNW drivers for investing offshore.
Related Reports by Radiant Insights:
• Customer Segmentation Market
Customer Segmentation in UK Insurance: Individualism focuses on one of eight attitudinally based consumer segments in our proprietary model individualism and explores this trait in relation to the market for key financial products. There are two ways in which individualism can be viewed in consumers approach to their services: wanting the freedom to make their own decisions, and looking for products that are personalized.
• Social Media in Wealth Management
This report analyzes how wealth management companies and relationship managers can benefit from using social media. The report is based on our proprietary Global Wealth Managers Survey.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States