Florence, AL – June 3, 2015 – Hibbett Patient Care offers customized vitamin, supplement, and skin care lines to meet the ever-changing needs of their patients.
Hibbett Patient Care’s pharmacist consultations are based on individual lab results by appointment only. They offer compounded sublingual vitamins and supplements for maximized absorption as well as skin care lines personalized to any skin type.
Hibbett Patient Care prides themselves on customized services for their patients whether it’s vitamins, supplements, prescription, or non-prescription medication, Hibbett makes sure they are tailored to meet your needs for optimal health.
The customized care pertains to the following:
• Custom vitamins and supplements are tailored to your unique needs
• Pharmacist vitamin/supplement consultations are based on individual lab results – by appointment only
• Compounded sublingual vitamins and supplements for maximized absorption
• Custom skin care line personalized to your skin type
Hibbett Patient Care’s Partner, Jeffrey Hoover says, “Hibbett Patient Care offers customized medications to best fit our patient’s needs.”
Hibbett Patient Care was founded on core values such as:
• Focus on the patient and community and everything else will follow.
• Embrace and drive lasting change from the inside out in our industry.
• Pursue growth and learning.
• Build open and honest relationships through communication.
• Be passionate and determined.
• Great is not good enough. Strive for perfection in all areas of pharmacy operations.
• Commitment to community philanthropies.
• Be an open example for all to see and aspire to be.
• Be the drivers of wellness locally and personally.
• Redefine and reinvent medicine for the 21st century.
Hibbett Patient Care is in development for a new location that will showcase the art of compounding. For 2 ½ years, they have been creating a state of the art pharmacy located on Dr. Hicks Boulevard in Florence, Alabama. The new pharmacy will have viewing windows to showcase the working compounding labs, so patients can see the pharmacists at work first hand. The entire building will be dedicated to pharmacy and medicine and we will have a research center located in the pharmacy for continued research into personal diagnosis to best fit our patient’s needs.
“The staff at Hibbett Patient Care is always so helpful and friendly. I love that I can get customized medications that fit my needs, not just the same prescription that everyone is taking. My doctor works carefully with the Hibbett Patient Care pharmacists to ensure I am getting the correct medication for optimal health,” says Sally Strong, Hibbett Patient Care Patient.
Hibbett Patient Care prides themselves on excellent service to their customers. The pharmacists collaborate with local physicians to create the best, customized prescription for them to live the healthiest life possible.
Hibbett Patient Care’s pharmacists are highly trained in anti-aging and regenerative medicine as well.
For more information on Hibbett Patient Care, you can visit their website at www.hibbettpatientcare.com