Florence, AL – June 16, 2015 – Hibbett Patient Care’s pharmacists are highly trained in anti-aging, health, and wellness. They are trained through the American Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine (FAARM) and the American Board of Anti-Aging Health Practitioners Diplomat Certification (ABAAHP).
Hibbett Patient Care spends countless hours creating custom formulas for individual patients. Hibbett Patient Care pharmacists are often featured speakers at hospitals and state associations promoting health and wellness and are dedicated to the advancement of patient wellness through education and personalized medicine.
Hibbett Patient Care prides themselves on offering specialty compounding as well as prescription medications to its patients. The pharmacy offers competitive prices on all medications and patients can enjoy specialty coffee while they wait on their medication to be filled.
Hibbett Patient Care’s Partner, Jeffrey Hoover says, “Our pharmacists are highly trained in anti-aging, health, and wellness to provide the best customized care possible for our patients.”
Hibbett Patient Care was founded on core values such as:
• Focus on the patient and community and everything else will follow.
• Embrace and drive lasting change from the inside out in our industry.
• Pursue growth and learning.
• Build open and honest relationships through communication.
• Be passionate and determined.
• Great is not good enough. Strive for perfection in all areas of pharmacy operations.
• Commitment to community philanthropies.
• Be an open example for all to see and aspire to be.
• Be the drivers of wellness locally and personally.
• Redefine and reinvent medicine for the 21st century.
Hibbett Patient Care offers customized vitamins, supplements, and skin care lines to meet their patient’s individual needs. They also provide compounded sublingual vitamins and supplements for maximized absorption.
For more information on Hibbett Patient Care, you can visit their website at: