Florence, AL – May 5, 2015 – Hibbett Patient Care Partner, Ira Kneeland Hibbett, Jr. has taken a leave of absence from the company after he was arrested on Tuesday, April 21, on the charge of enticing a child for immoral purposes, according to the Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office.
Hibbett Patient Care’s other Partner, Jeffrey Hoover says, “Kneeland has asked to take a leave of absence until further notice. Hibbett Patient Care was built for the health and wellness of the community and we pride ourselves on our commitment to community philanthropies. We will continue to provide the same care for our patients that the company was founded on in 2011.”
Hibbett Patient Care is a local compounding pharmacy designed to rapidly improve lives with personalized medicine, education, and community involvement.
Hibbett Patient Care’s core values are as follows:
1. Focus on the patient and community and everything else will follow.
2. Embrace and drive lasting change from the inside out in our industry.
3. Pursue growth and learning.
4. Build open and honest relationships through communication.
5. Be passionate and determined.
6. Great is not good enough. Strive for perfection in all areas of pharmacy operations.
7. Commitment to community philanthropies.
8. Be an open example for all to see and aspire to be.
9. Be the drivers of wellness locally and personally.
10. Redefine and reinvent medicine for the 21st century.
Hibbett Patient Care is a community pharmacy dedicated to the individual prescription needs of the patient. They have evolved the old standard pharmacy into a modern compounding pharmacy where medication can be made specifically for the patient at the direction of their physician.
For more information on Hibbett Patient Care, you can visit their website at www.hibbettpatientcare.com