Florence, AL – June 10, 2015 – Hibbett Patient Care pharmacists collaborate with physicians to customize medicine that best fits the needs of their patients. Their pharmacists collaborate with physicians to create individual prescription protocols to enhance their patient’s health and wellness.
Hibbett Patient Care’s pharmacy staff consists of highly trained pharmacists and technicians that are dedicated to provide health and wellness to the local community.
Hibbett Patient Care’s Partner, Jeffrey Hoover says, “Hibbett Patient Care hires only the best pharmacists to create customized medication that best fits the needs of their patients. Not one prescription works for all patients, but should be customized to specifically help treat the patient’s symptoms. Our pharmacists are dedicated to knowing each patient and treating them like an individual to best fit their needs.”
Hibbett Patient Care was founded on core values such as:
• Focus on the patient and community and everything else will follow.
• Embrace and drive lasting change from the inside out in our industry.
• Pursue growth and learning.
• Build open and honest relationships through communication.
• Be passionate and determined.
• Great is not good enough. Strive for perfection in all areas of pharmacy operations.
• Commitment to community philanthropies.
• Be an open example for all to see and aspire to be.
• Be the drivers of wellness locally and personally.
• Redefine and reinvent medicine for the 21st century.
Hibbett Patient Care fills all prescription and non-prescription medications whether it’s a specialty compound or your every day generic and brand name medication. Hibbett Patient Care offers a delivery service for patients unable to pick up their prescriptions.
For more information on Hibbett Patient Care, you can visit their website at: