A telehandler, also known as telescopic handler, is a machine used for lifting of loads in construction, agriculture, logistics, and other industries. The machine is also useful in material handling, digging trenches and undergrounds mine baskets. It is a hybrid of a crane and a forklift.
Telehandlers can be used to complete a wide array of complex tasks, they are now being viewed as versatile tool carriers that can be utilized in all types of construction and other activities. The increasing utilization of telehandlers in various end-user applications, such as commercial, agriculture, general construction, road and bridge, and oil and gas, will result in this market’s strong growth during the forecast period. The increasing adoption of hybrid telehandlers will be one of the major trends gaining traction in the telehandlers market for the construction industry in the coming years. The fluctuation in fuel prices is prompting manufacturers to look for alternatives such as hybrid telehandlers and electric telehandlers.
Infrastructure development has a direct impact on various sectors of the economy. The need for better infrastructure leads to high demand for telehandlers, as they can be useful in a wide range of construction activities. Massive spending on infrastructure construction projects, mining activities, and growth in industrial activity have made a positive impact on the Heavy Duty Telehandler market. The construction industries in emerging markets are forecast to continue to grow at a much faster rate than the advanced economies and it will drive Heavy Duty Telehandler Market.
Get a Sample Report@ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2606641-heavy-duty-telehandler-market
For more information or any query mail at email@example.com
Global Heavy Duty Telehandler has very broad market in coming recent years. MRFR analysts has predicted that Heavy Duty Telehandler Market are about to grow at a rapid pace, moreover, the speedy rising construction & mining activities has also been a growth momentum which means more demand for these industrial equipment and in turn for heavy duty Telehandler market. The global heavy duty telehandler market has been segmented based on capacity, application and region. On the basis of capacity, 5 to 10 ton accounted for the largest market share of 51.9% in 2015, and is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 3.29% during the forecast period. Based on application, construction accounted for the largest market share of 47.80% in 2015, with a market value of USD 1,515.2 million and is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 3.29% during the forecast period.
Manitou Group (France), J C Bamford Excavators Ltd (U.K.), Caterpillar Inc. (U.S.), Terex Corporation (U.S.), Wacker Neuson Group (Germany), Linamar Corporation (Canada), Haulotte Group (France), Oshkosh Corporation (U.S.), DIECI S.R.L. (Italy), Eazi Group Ltd. (South Africa) and others.
Objective of Global Heavy Duty Telehandler Market Analysis & Forecast, from 2017 to 2023
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next ten years of the various segments and sub-segments included in global heavy duty telehandler market with analysis of its development and demand in the market
• High growth geographies and countries were identified
• Regional and country specific demand and forecast for global Heavy Duty Telehandler were studied
• Key segments covered in the report are: capacity, application and region
• Unit breakdown for all different classification was finalized; and same was referred for forecasting, keeping few assumptions into factor
• For all the regions, forecast demand for all applications were identified and then with historical figure, data collected through primary and annual reports were triangulated to derive the regional market size
• Historical trend is identified to forecast and estimate the future value data
• Raw materials suppliers
• Aftermarket suppliers
• Research institute & education institute
• Potential investors
• Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
• Global heavy duty telehandler market is expected to reach USD 3,874.4 million by 2023.
• By Capacity, 5 to 10 tons segment dominate the global Heavy Duty Telehandler market with share of 51.90% in 2015, in terms of value. It is expected to grow at 3.29% CAGR during the forecast period.
• By Application, Construction segment dominate the global heavy duty telehandler market with share of 47.80% in 2015, in terms of value. It is expected to grow at 3.29% CAGR during the forecast period.
• Geographically, Europe region has been projected to have the largest market share in global Heavy Duty Telehandler market followed by North America.
Regional and Country Analysis of global heavy duty telehandler market Estimation and Forecast
The construction industry is the largest user of telehandlers, therefore, the growth of this industry has a direct impact on the telehandlers market. Also, major economies in the region are planning to invest heavily in constructional activities, which in turn, will fuel the growth of the market. Moreover, the increasing focus towards constructional activities by the hospitality sector will also spur the growth of the market in this region.
The reports also cover country level analysis:
• North America
o Rest of the Europe
• Asia – Pacific
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of the World
Table Of Contents – Major Key Points
1 Executive Summary 11
2 Introduction 13
2.1 Definition 13
2.2 Scope of the Study 13
2.3 Assumptions 13
2.4 Market Structure 14
3 Research Methodology 15
3.1 Research Process 15
3.2 Primary Research 15
3.3 Secondary Research 16
3.4 Market Size Estimation 16
3.5 Forecast Model 18
4 Market Dynamics 19
4.1 Drivers 19
4.1.1 Growth in construction industry 19
4.1.2 Increased use in Agricultural sector 20
4.1.3 Innovation in design of Telehandler operation 21
4.2 Restraints 21
4.2.1 Higher cost of new emission standard engines 21
4.3 Opportunity 22
4.3.1 Scope in the Developing Nations 22
5 Market Factor Analysis 23
5.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis 23
5.1.1 Threat of New Entrants 23
5.1.2 Bargaining Power of Suppliers 23
5.1.3 Bargaining Power of Buyers 24
5.1.4 Threat of Substitutes 24
5.1.5 Rivalry 24
5.2 Value Chain Analysis 25
6 Global Heavy Duty Telehandler Market, By Capacity 27
6.1 Overview 28
6.2 5 to 10 Ton 30
6.3 10.1 to 15 Ton 30
6.4 15 and above 30
7 Global Heavy Duty Telehandler Market, By Application 31
7.1 Overview 32
7.2 Construction 34
7.3 Glass 34
7.4 Agriculture 34
7.5 Mining 34
7.6 Others 34
For more information or any query mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports features an exhaustive list of market research reports from hundreds of publishers worldwide. We boast a database spanning virtually every market category and an even more comprehensive collection of market research reports under these categories and sub-categories.
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349