Market Analysis: Global Head-Up Display Market
The Global Head-Up Display Market accounted for USD 2.1 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 29.4%during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Head-Up Display Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the head-up display market in the next 8 years. Head-up displays are becoming common in new cars. This device curtails the distraction by displaying key information, such as a car’s speed and navigation directions, directly in the driver’s line of sight. HUDs are majorly used in cars such as Mazda3, BMW 7 Series and others. The head-up display is widely applicable in aviation and automation. Several developments have taken place in the field of head-up display. For instance in May 2016, Spade Corp launched iSCOUT, a portable Head-Up Display Unit (HUD) which is connected wirelessly to the car and smartphone. In October 2016, Navdy launched head-up display in car so that an individual can keep eyes on the road while driving. In August 2017, HUDWAY launched a New Head-Up Display that Mirrors the smartphone developers of Hudway app in order to stay connected for safe driving. In August, 2017, Nuviz launched new head up display (HUD) device for motorcycle riding applications.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising awareness towards vehicle and passengers safety
- Adoption of connected vehicles
- Advent of technologically advanced head-up display
- Huge requirement of power and brightness
- Serious errors in HUD display technology
Market Segmentation: Global Head-Up Display Market
- Based on component, the global head-up display market is segmented into video generator, projector/projection unit, display unit, software, others. The projector/projection unit segment is sub segmented into liquid crystal on silicon (LCOS) projector, digital light processing (DLP) projector and laser beam steering (LBS) projector. The display unit segment is sub segmented into digital micro mirror device (DMD) display, liquid crystal display (LCD) technology and liquid crystal silicon technology. The liquid crystal silicon technology segment is further sub segmented into nematics LCOS display and ferroelectric LCOS display.
- On the basis of technology, the global head-up display market is segmented into cathode ray tube, light-emitting diode, optical waveguide and microelectromechanical system.
- On the basis of type, the global head-up display market is segmented into conventional head-up display and AR-based head-up display. The conventional head-up display segment is sub segmented into windshield-based head-up display and combiner-based head-up display.
- On the basis of application, the global head-up display market is segmented into aviation and automotive. The aviation segment is sub segmented into civil aviation and military aviation. The civil aviation segment is sub segmented into civil aircraft and civil helicopter. The military aviation segment is sub segmented into aircraft and helicopter. The automotive segment is sub segmented passenger car and commercial vehicle.
- Based on geography, the global head-up display market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here
Competitive Landscape: Global Head-Up Display Market
The global head-up display market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Major Market Competitors: Global Head-Up Display Market
Some of the major players in global head-up display market are Nippon Seiki Co Ltd, Continental AG, Visteon Corporation, DENSO CORPORATION, BAE Systems Inc., Pioneer Corporation, MicroVision, Inc., Thales Group, INC., Garmin Ltd., Panasonic Corporation, Honeywell Aerospace Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Elbit Systems Ltd., Saab AB, Esterline Technologies Corporation, Navdy, HUDWAY, LLC., NUVIZ, Exploride, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Head-Up Display Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. For Customization and Getting Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar