The highest percentage of survey respondents with business operations in the Rest of the World foresees a favorable economic environment in the region in H1 2016 (January–June 2016). In total, 68% of IT industry executives are optimistic about their company’s growth prospects in H1 2016, compared to 62% of respondents who quoted that they are more optimistic about industry growth during the same period.
Overall, 69% of survey respondents who operate in North America forecast a positive change in customer confidence during H1 2016. In H1 2016, 39% of global survey respondents expect consulting prices to rise up to 6%, whereas 22% of respondents operating in North America anticipate a rise between 4% and 5.99%. Globally, the majority of IT industry executives indicated improving operational efficiency and customer retention as the top two priorities over the next six months.
View Complete Report at:
Respondents feel that the current state of the economy will remain stable and identify the Rest of the World and Asia-Pacific regions as having more favorable opportunities with regard to economic conditions. Additionally, an increase in customer confidence towards the IT industry is attributed to growing technology needs from organizations, strengthening IT budget allocations, rising significance towards online/digital presence, and innovation in areas of cloud computing and big data. Over the next six months, the industry will increase its expenditure on new product development and mergers and acquisitions.
Reasons to Buy
- Helps organizations to make effective business strategies by knowing the prevailing business conditions and sentiment within the IT industry
- Helps to alter investment allocation by understanding key focus areas highlighted by survey respondents during H1 2016
- Helps to improve operational efficiency of the organization by knowing about key priorities and major concerns of IT industry executives
- Organizations will be supported in business expansion decisions by providing information about projected change in sales performance and supplier prices
Buy this Report at:
IT Industry Business Confidence Survey H1 2016 examines executives’ opinion on the business environment over January–June 2016. It also highlights existing economic conditions, supplier price variations, sales performance, industry and company growth outlook, spending patterns, and key priorities.
This report offers current state of the global economy which examines prevailing economic conditions globally and across various regions along with the company and industry growth outlook which provides industry executives’ expectations towards the growth prospects of their company and the industry over the next six months.
What else does this report offer?
- Change in customer confidence: analyzes IT industry executives’ opinion about the change in customer confidence during H1 2016
- Supplier prices projection: determines expected change in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence
- Change in staff headcount and sales performance: tracks expected change in staff headcount and sales for H1 2016 among industry executives globally
- Significant investment activities: highlights various areas in which industry executives intend to invest over the next six months
- Business concerns: provides information about potential business concerns indicated by survey respondents for H1 2016
- Key priorities: identifies top priorities of industry executives operating in various regions
Inquire about this report at:
Company Name: ReportsWeb
Contact Person: Rajat Sahni
Email: Send Email
Country: United States