The Global Gypsum Board Market is expected to reach USD 79.17 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Hexa Reports. Rapid economic growth in Asia Pacific and GCC countries has led to tremendous increase in migration of rural population to urban areas, thereby spurring plasterboard demand for residential accommodation.
High purchasing and borrowing power, easy availability of housing finances along with increasing number of dual income families are some key factors driving construction industry growth. The Saudi Arabian government has taken various measures in 2016 in order to address affordable housing needs of middle income families. The ministry plans to provide over 2,33,651 residential units through 187 housing projects in its pipeline. These factors are positively influencing gypsum board market growth across the region.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ https://www.hexareports.com/report/gypsum-board-market
Pre-decorated boards are gaining wide acceptance in various construction projects owing to their low maintenance and easy installation properties which makes them cost and time effective. Growing focus towards environmentally sustainable green building construction materials, which reduces overall overhead expenses has boosted industry growth.
Residential construction is anticipated to witness high growth rate in India owing to various government’s initiatives including Smart Cities, easing FDI norms, flexible housing loans and increasing investment in urban infrastructure development. These factors are further projected to augment gypsum board demand.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ https://www.hexareports.com/report/gypsum-board-market/request-sample
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Wallboard emerged as the dominant product segment in 2016 owing to the increasing demand of cost and time effective building materials in various green building projects
• Ceiling board is also increasingly being preferred by architects since it facilitates a beautiful, homogenous appearance along with a smooth finish without any visible joints
• Gypsum products holds the potential to replace traditional building materials including wood, steel and glass owing to its wide application scope
• Abundant mineral reserves in GCC economies, including Iran has led to increased production in the region, which has created ample growth opportunities for domestic as well as international players
• Key players include Etex Group, Global Mining Company LLC, Beijing New Building Material, Lafarge, Knauf Dubai, Gypsemna, USG Zawawi LLC, Saint Gobain Gyproc and UMI Company Ltd. among others
Browse More Materials Related Market Research Reports:
• Microporous Insulation Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
• Automotive Plastic Fasteners Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2011-2021 –
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras and Ryan Shaw
Email: Send Email
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States