Governments and law enforcement agencies are adopting numerous long term e-passport and national identity card programs, which is fuelling growth in the biometric market.
The US, and European nations including the UK, Germany, France, were early adopters of biometric recognition systems; however, the technology has now found a strong foothold in emerging markets such as China, India, Australia, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, and Mexico.
Though a major portion of the biometrics market consists of fingerprint recognition and facial recognition technologies, other technologies, such as iris recognition, voice recognition, and vein recognition are also rapidly gaining importance with governments.
The Global Government Biometrics Market 2017-2027 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for biometrics, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Request a sample copy of Government Biometrics market report@ https://www.reportsmonitor.com/request-sample/?post=324007
– The Global Government Biometric market will value US$4.3 billion by the end of 2017 and is expected to register a CAGR of 6.37%, to reach US$7.9 billion in 2027.
– In terms of segments, the fingerprint recognition segment is expected to account for 36.4% of the market owing to its large scale implementation in various government projects across the globe. Fingerprint recognition segment is followed by the facial recognition segment, with a share of 31.0%. Iris/retinal identification, signature recognition, and other technologies account for 14.7%, 10.8%, and 7.0% of the total market share respectively
Make an Enquiry of Government Biometrics market report@ https://www.reportsmonitor.com/make-enquiry/?post=324007
Reasons to buy
– Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the government biometrics market over the next ten years
– Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different biometrics segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
– Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
– Identify the major channels that are driving the global government biometrics market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
– Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the internal ministries of different countries within the biometrics market
Browse Detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies Mentioned in Government Biometrics Market Research Report @ https://www.reportsmonitor.com/global-government-biometrics-market-2017-2027/
In a word, the report provides major statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
We at Reports Monitor provide a comprehensive analysis by providing in-depth reports of the various market verticals. Our Mission is providing a detailed analysis of the vast markets worldwide, backed by rich data. Decision makers can now rely on our well-defined data gathering methods to get the correct and accurate market forecasting along with detailed analysis.