The Global Government Biometric Systems Market 2015-2025 report, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast global industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
• The global biometric systems market is estimated to value US$4.4 billion in 2015 and increase at a CAGR of 8.70% during the forecast period, to reach a peak of US$10.2 billion by 2025.
• The market is expected to be dominated by North America, followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe.
• Fingerprint recognition is expected to account for the largest share of expenditure in the global Government Biometric Systems market going forward, followed by facial recognition and Iris.
Browse Complete Summary Click Here at:
This report offers detailed analysis of the global Government Biometric Systems market with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the global Government Biometric Systems market, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
• Global Government Biometric Systems market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the global Government Biometric Systems market during 2015-2025, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for Government Biometric Systems. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
• Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments in the global Government Biometric Systems market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of global Government Biometric Systems market departments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by the industry participants
• Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during the forecast period
• Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global Government Biometric Systems market. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights:
Reasons To Buy
• This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the global Government Biometric Systems market, and to identify emerging and declining markets over the next ten years.
• This report will give the user a thorough fact based analysis, with information about the demand for various global Government Biometric Systems segments in each of the top ten countries, and the underlying factors that are driving demand.
• Detailed profiles of the top global Government Biometric Systems providers around the world with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector.
• A deep qualitative analysis of the global Government Biometric Systems sector covering sections including demand drivers, SWOT, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
The global biometric systems market is estimated to value US$4.4 billion in 2015 and increase at a CAGR of 8.70% during the forecast period, to reach a peak of US$10.2 billion by 2025. The market consists of five categories of biometric systems: fingerprint recognition, facial recognition, iris/retinal recognition, signature recognition, and other technologies. The fingerprint recognition segment is expected to account for 34.9% of the market, followed by the facial recognition segment, with a share of 29.8%. Iris/retinal recognition and signature recognition account for 14.9% and 7.8% of share respectively, and the remaining 12.7% is accounted for by other technologies. During the forecast period, cumulative global expenditure on biometric systems is expected to reach US$73.3 billion.
Latest Report by Radiant Insights:
Global Network Camera Industry 2015 Market Research Report:
For overview analysis, the report introduces Network Camera basic information including definition, classification, application, industry chain structure, industry overview, policy analysis, and news analysis, etc.
For international and China market analysis, the report analyzes Network Camera markets in China and other countries or regions (such as US, Europe, Japan, etc) by presenting research on global products of different types and applications developments and trends of market, technology, and competitive landscape, and leading suppliers and countries’ 2009-2014 capacity, production, cost, price, profit, production value, and gross margin. For leading suppliers, related information is listed as products, customers, application, capacity, market position, and company contact information, etc. 2015-2020 forecast on capacity, production, cost, price, profit, production value, and gross margin for these markets are also included.
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
This research report can also be accessed at:
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States