Indie game developer GameAlloy has come up with an enchanting mix of skill, luck and precision for its new title Goldie Gems. With it’s unique game play it literally brings a new type of game category onto the market on it’s own. The game is a visual treat, making gamers feel almost as if they were part of middle-eastern royalty and giving them the pleasure of playing with diamonds, sapphires and gold in a simple but addictive game.
Goldie Gems, developed by dynamic new developer GameAlloy, involves a straightforward concept: You are given a gold box with gems and gold bricks inside and you have to flip the shiny jewels you’re given into the pot of gold and see how many gems you can land. Along the way, you have the option of playing in two different game variants and three different difficulty levels. Your challenge is to place as many gems as possible while dealing with dangerous bombs.
Probably the best part of Goldie Gems is the careful attention to the details that designer Tamas Rudnai and his team at GameAlloy have put into the app. Goldie Gems is more than just a game; it is an experience offering attractive and visually stunning graphics, along with other game features. Goldie Gems will be available soon on AppStore for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
“Gold and gems are luxurious items, and we wanted to give the game that same feel,” said Rudnai, whose business is based in California, the historical land of the Gold Rush. “But there’s a lot more to it than baubles and bling, it creates an exceptional user experience for anyone interested in gaming but tired of the same old thing. The game play is intentionally simple, but addictive at the same time as you improve your skills while compete your friends and the world.”
- Silver, gold, and precious stones make Goldie Gems fun and fancy
- The unique game play is easy, but offers new challenges to improve skills
- Two different challenges: One Minute and Sudden Death
- Three different skill levels: Easy, Hard and Insane
- Leader Boards for challenging friends and competitors across the globe
- Premium graphics, superior sound and visual experience
- OS Requirements: iOS 7.0 or later
- Compatible with iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
- Size: 49.8 MB
- Language: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Pricing and Availability:
Goldie Gems app is available for free world wide on the iTunes AppStore in the Games category.
About Tamas Rudnai:
Tamas Rudnai is an indie developer focusing on new types of video games mainly on mobile platforms. His vision is to explore new game mechanics and/or new way on interacting with the game play to bring new and surprising way of gaming experience to the market. At the same time visual appeal and fluid, natural feel is in the center of his designs. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Tamas Rudnai. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.