The nation’s most successful African Americans, GODSU announces that this year’s Women’s Empower U Wealth Summit, which will take place December 12, at the Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center, 190 Marietta Street NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, under the patronage of both GODSU Dean, His Excellency Rev. Dr. MICHAEL V. ROBERTS, JD, CDKA, Billionaire and acclaimed philanthropist and GODSU Chancellor, The Right Honorable Her Excellency Rev Dr. Diane Moore-Eubanks JD OEA. The Women’s Empower U Wealth Summit’s sole objective is to empower the Women of Atlanta to achieve significant wealth and legacy through Entrepreneurship!
“Entrepreneurship among African-American women has surged in recent years,” said Dr. Moore-Eubanks. “We want to further fuel this trend by empowering African-American women with insights and information from some of the nations’ most successful and wealthy business leaders so that they can leave transformed with wealth tools.”
The empowerment summit will feature 13 presentations and workshops that are listed below:
- “Billion Dollar Business and Empire Builder Serial Entrepreneur” Dr Michael V Roberts
- “How to build an African Business Empire” Dr. Linus Okorie, Africa’s Master Networker
- “Top to the Bottom Leadership Training” Coach Demond Coleman, Business Coach
- “Success Principles From Multi 7 figure Earner Coach Author and Atlanta’s Own” Dr. Tracey Walker
- “How To Transform From Your Pain To Your Passion & Profit From The Victorious” Rev. Dr. Emma Fraser Pendleton
- “How To Do Business With Fortune 100 Companies” Dr. Karmetria Dunham Burton
- “How to Do Business with the Federal Government” Dr. Janelle Billingslea
- “Activating A Successful GPS Wealth Path from 20 Years Old” HE Cairo Eubank
- “Accelerating Your Retirement Expert Author” Damon Moats
- “Building Wealth Using Tax Lien Strategies” Dr. David Anderson
- “Crowdfunding to Capital Raising Strategies From Broker” Broker Eddie Edwards
- “Spiritual Wealth Through GODSU Chaplaincy & Global Bible Institute” Rev. Dr. Tony Phillips & Rev. Dr. Joseph Hickman
- “The Importance of A 501C & Multiple Streams of Income” HE Rev. Dr. Diane Moore Eubanks, Founder of GODSU with CPA Garvin Severin
Registration for the 2015 GODSU Women’s Empower U Wealth Summit is now open and tickets start at $99. Women, men and children are invited to attend. An Early Bird discount of 20% off the ticket price is available and also the first 28 registered attendees will receive a free autographed copy of “Action Has No Season,” by Dr. Michael V. Roberts.
Global Oved Dei Seminary & University (GODSU) is a web-based INTERFAITH learning institution. GODSU is divided into a University which includes Leaders from the Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Christian, Baha’i and Sikh Communities. Their Seminary is operated by Global Bible Institute www.globalbibleinstitute.org. “If you sense the call of God on your life, desire formal training to equip yourself for ministry, need to study how to successfully conduct a Non-Profit Business or sharpen your Entrepreneurial skills you have found the right University for your needs.”
For more details on the Empowerment Summit, visit www.EmpowerUWomen.com.
# # #
Name: Blue Artists
Phone: (877) 977 2023