According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Whole Grain and High Fiber Foods market is estimated at $29.4 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $46.2 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period. Products with improved tastes and flavors, increasing awareness of consumer towards healthy foods are some of the major factors driving the market growth.
Additionally, aged nutrition, childhood obesity and diabetes in the United States are also anticipated to drive the demand for whole grains and high fibre foods. Cereals represent the largest segment, while Baked Food is estimated to grow at a faster pace during the forecast period.
View Full Report with TOC at:
Whole grain and high fibre foods demand in Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of more than 5.5%. The increasing health awareness among the higher and middle class customers in the emerging regions would drive the urban demand for value-added products.
Some of the key players in the market include Grain Millers, Nestle, Mondelez International, General Mills, International Fiber, Cargill, Flowers Foods, Inc., Sensus, Pepsico, Kellogg Company, Quaker Oats Company, Flowers Foods, Inc., Ardent Mills, Cereal Ingredients, Inc., Creafill Fibers Corp., Hodgson Mill, Inc. and Watson, Inc.
Browse All Reports of This Category at:
Seeds & Nuts
Fiber types Covered:
• New Zealand
• Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
• Middle East
• South Africa
Blog URL: http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk/
What our report offers:
• Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
• Market share analysis of the top industry players
• Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
• Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
• Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
• Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
• Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
• Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
For More Information, Visit Acute Market Reports
Company Name: Acute Market Reports
Contact Person: Chris Paul
Email: Send Email
Phone: India: +91 7755981103, Toll Free US/Canada: +1-855-455-8662
Address:Office No 01, 1st Floor, Aditi Mall, Baner