According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Whey Protein Ingredients market is estimated at $5.97 billion in 2015 and is poised to reach $10.6 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 8.5% from 2015 to 2022. Growing awareness of health among consumers, increasing number of fitness centres are the key factors fueling the market growth.
However, high production cost hampers the global whey protein ingredients market growth. Demand for high quality protein supplements by food industry creates ample of opportunities for the vendors involved.
Access This Full Report at:
North America dominates the global market for whey protein products, followed by Europe. U.S. accounted for the leading market share in the North American region driven by the increasing demand for food and beverages and rising interest towards whey proteins. Asia Pacific is expected to witness high growth rate due to rising disposable income.
Some of the key players in the market include Meggle Group, Danone, Glanbia Plc, Omega Protein, Meggle Group, Arla Foods, Carbery, Fonterra, American Dairy Products Institute and Fonterra Co-operative Group.
Browse All Reports of This Category at:
Whey Protein Isolate (WPI)
Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC)
Hydrolyzed Whey Protein (HWP)
• Wine Whey
• Other Functional Beverages
• Infant Formula
• Dairy Products
• Other Functional Foods
Sports foods and beverages
• Rest of Europe
• New Zealand
• Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
• Middle East
• South Africa
Blog URL: http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk/
What our report offers:
• Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
• Market share analysis of the top industry players
• Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
• Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
• Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
• Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
• Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
• Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
For More Information, Visit Acute Market Reports
Company Name: Acute Market Reports
Contact Person: Chris Paul
Email: Send Email
Phone: India: +91 7755981103, Toll Free US/Canada: +1-855-455-8662
Address:Office No 01, 1st Floor, Aditi Mall, Baner