While wearable technology has been utilized in vertical sectors such as the military and healthcare industries for many years, ongoing advances have triggered a major resurgence of the concept, particularly among the consumer community. Key enabling technologies including low cost sensors, wireless connectivity, active materials and energy have converged to make wearable technology mainstream.
With the continued miniaturization of enabling technologies, wearable devices have hit the mass market in a diverse variety of form factors, ranging from glasses to even jewelry.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @
The report covers the following topics:
– Wearable technology ecosystem
– Market drivers and barriers
– Enabling technologies and operating systems for wearable devices
– Standardization and regulation landscape
– Wearable technology industry roadmap and value chain
– Assessment of vertical market opportunities and use cases for consumer, healthcare, professional sports, retail & hospitality, military, public safety and 8 other verticals
– Case studies of wearable technology deployments
– Company profiles and strategies of over 440 wearable technology ecosystem players
– Wearable device vendor market share
– Prospects of smartphone OEMs and wireless chipset suppliers in the wearable technology ecosystem
– Impact of 5G, NB-IoT and LTE Direct on wearable technology
– Strategic recommendations for enabling technology providers, wearable device OEMs, vertical market players, application developers and mobile operators
– Market analysis and forecasts from 2016 till 2030
Market forecasts on are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
– Professional Sports
– Retail & Hospitality
– Public Safety
Form Factor Submarkets
– Smart Bands
– Smart Watches
– Smart Glasses
– Smart Clothing
– Smart Jewelry
– Heads-up Displays
– Asia Pacific
– Eastern Europe
– Latin & Central America
– Middle East & Africa
– North America
– Western Europe
Related Reports :
Global Corporate E-learning Market 2016-2020:
IoT Market Analysis By Component, By Application And Segment Forecasts To 2022:
– 73 Country level markets: Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, UK, Ukraine, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Venezuela and Vietnam
Key Questions Answered
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
– How big is the wearable technology ecosystem?
– How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region?
– What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
– What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
– Who are the key wearable device vendors and what are their strategies?
– How much are vertical enterprises investing in wearable devices?
– What opportunities exist for wireless chipset suppliers in the wearable technology ecosystem?
– How can mobile operators capitalize on the growing popularity of smart watches, fitness bands, smart glasses and other wearable devices?
– Which countries, regions and verticals will see the highest percentage of wearable device shipments?
– Which sports category will see the highest level of wearable technology integration?
The report has the following key findings:
– SNS Research estimates that wearable device shipments will grow at a CAGR of 29% between 2016 and 2020. By 2020, wearable devices will represent a market worth $40 Billion with over 240 Million annual unit shipments.
– Leading smartphone OEMs, Apple and Samsung, are replicating their success in the OS powered smart watch arena with a combined market share of nearly 75%.
– As wearable device OEMs seek to minimize dependence on hardware sales, new business models are beginning to emerge, particularly in the enterprise space. For example, specialist vendors such as Catapult are offering subscription based services to sports teams, which combine wearable sensors, cloud-based software and analytics.
– SNS Research estimates that wearable devices will help mobile operators drive over $13 Billion in service revenue by the end of 2020, following a CAGR of nearly 32% between 2016 and 2020.
– The market is ripe for acquisitions of pure-play wearable technology startups, as competition heats up between consumer and vertical centric OEMs.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/sample/115252
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Email: Send Email
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States