WATER TREATMENT HAS SIGNIFICANT UPSIDE! LOOK AT STWS…
STW RESOURCES HOLDING CORP.
Web Site: STWResources.com
Who We Are:
STW Resources Holdings Corp. is a quality provider of oilfield services, water reclamation and processing management services, and rig cleaning services through its three subsidiaries. STW Water is a Total Water Solutions Provider Company and provides turnkey design build solutions and provides its Customers with “out-of-the-box” design solutions to meet customers’ water needs.
The Company consults and provides customized water analysis, reclamation and remediation services to a variety of complex oil and gas produced and flowback water, brackish water, ocean water desalination, industrial, and municipal applications throughout several geographic locations to fill a tremendous need for fresh water in the areas they service.
STWS LATEST REVENUES –
STW Resources Holding Corp Releases Third Quarterly Report for 2015, Posts $8.7 Million in Nine Month Revenues
Water Remediation Company Reports Third Quarter Revenues of $3.9 Million; Water Revenues Increase 795% Quarter to Quarter
MIDLAND, TX – STW Resources Holding Corp. (OTCQB: STWS), reported revenues from continuing operations for the nine months ended September 30, 2015, of $8,693,437. Although this represents a 2% increase in revenues from the nine months ended September 30, 2014, gross profit during the nine months ended September 30, 2015, increased by $2,264,176, or 349% over the nine months ended September 30, 2014. The Company’s gross profit margin during the nine months ended September 30, 2015, increased to 34% as compared to 8% during the nine months ending September 30, 2014.
During the three months ended September 30, 2015, revenues from water reclamation and desalination services increased to $1,063,219 from $118,859 during the three months ended June 30, 2015, an increase of 795% over the prior quarterly period. Total revenues for the three months ended September 30, 2015 increased to $3,907,570 from $2,587,460, an increase of $1,320,110, or 51% over the prior quarterly period.
Key Investor Points:
- As an independent solutions provider, STW utilizes proven technologies, from various well-known manufacturers. These technologies are available as fixed or mobile units with varying capabilities.
- STW’s process ensures that the most effective and efficient technologies are implemented.
- Current potential project locations include the Eagle Ford Shale (TX), the west Texas Delaware and Permian Basins (TX), eastern New Mexico, and ocean desalination projects on the Gulf Coast of Texas, California, and Hawaii.
- STW’s model of water ownership has had recent successes and broken ground on both Upton County and Ft. Stockton, Texas projects.
- ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT: If STW’s Proprietary Technology is placed in-line with a Seawater Reverse Osmosis System or used with a geothermal operation, there will be no potentially environmentally sensitive brine concentrate discharged into the local waterways since the system is Zero Liquid Discharge and 95-97%+ of the fresh water is recovered in the process. The waste stream is salt crystals and minerals. This is a completely Blue/Green operation that provides a sustainable supply of power and water for municipal and industrial use.
- STW uses the latest technology to install new pipelines and repair and maintain aging water, and oil & gas pipelines (STW Pipeline).
Copyright 2015 STW Resources Holding Corp. All rights reserved
Company Name: PublicWire
Contact Person: Dave Donlin
Email: Send Email
Address:5850 TG Lee Blvd, Suite 300
Country: United States