This report studies the global Waste-to-Energy Technologies market status and forecast, categorizes the global Waste-to-Energy Technologies market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, and other regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa).
Waste-to-Energy (WTE) technology utilizes Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) to create electric and heat energy through various complex conversion methods
WTE technology provides an alternative source of renewable energy in a world with limited or challenged fossil reserves.
MSW is considered a source of renewable energy because it contains a large amount of biological and renewable materials.
WTE (Waste-to-Energy) is the process of generating energy in the form of electricity and/or heat from the primary treatment of waste. WTE is a form of energy recovery. Most WTE processes produce electricity and/or heat directly through combustion, or produce a combustible fuel commodity, such as methane, methanol, ethanol or synthetic fuels.
The classification of Waste-to-Energy Technologies includes Thermal Technologies and Biochemical Reactions. The proportion of Thermal Technologies in 2015 is about 97.3%.
Europe region is the largest supplier of Waste-to-Energy Technologies, with a waste treat share nearly 48.8% in 2015. North America is the second largest supplier of Waste-to-Energy Technologies, enjoying waste treat market share about 20.2% in 2015.
Europe is the largest energy generate place, with energy generate market share nearly 44% in 2015. Following Europe, North America and China are also both the large energy generate place with the energy generate market share of 27.4% and 11.5%.
The global Waste-to-Energy Technologies market is valued at 10100 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 12700 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 2.9% during 2018-2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- China Everbright
- EEW Efw
- CA Tokyo 23
- MVV Energie
- AEB Amsterdam
- Tianjin Teda
- City of Kobe
- Shenzhen Energy
- Osaka City Hall
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Thermal Technologies
- Biochemical Reactions
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
- Power Plant
- Heating Plant
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Waste-to-Energy Technologies capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key Waste-to-Energy Technologies manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Waste-to-Energy Technologies are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Waste-to-Energy Technologies Manufacturers
- Waste-to-Energy Technologies Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Waste-to-Energy Technologies Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, We offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the Waste-to-Energy Technologies market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Table of Contents
Global Waste-to-Energy Technologies Market Research Report 2018
1 Waste-to-Energy Technologies Market Overview
2 Global Waste-to-Energy Technologies Market Competition by Manufacturers
3 Global Waste-to-Energy Technologies Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value) by Region (2013-2018)
4 Global Waste-to-Energy Technologies Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region (2013-2018)
5 Global Waste-to-Energy Technologies Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
6 Global Waste-to-Energy Technologies Market Analysis by Application
7 Global Waste-to-Energy Technologies Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
8 Waste-to-Energy Technologies Manufacturing Cost Analysis
9 Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
10 Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
11 Market Effect Factors Analysis
12 Global Waste-to-Energy Technologies Market Forecast (2018-2025)
13 Research Findings and Conclusion
For further information on this report, visit – https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3236372-global-waste-to-energy-technologies-market-research-report-2018
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349