China dominates in the global rope and cable trade. It was the fastest growing exporter from 2007 to 2014 (+14.4% per year), and significantly strengthened its position in the global exports structure from 13.9 in 2007 to 28.4 in 2014. 17.8% of its total rope and cable exports in 2014 was shipped to the U.S., accounting for 33.5% of total U.S. imports.
The global rope and cable trade reached 2.2 billion USD, with a CAGR of 3.3% from 2007 to 2014. In physical terms, it showed steady decline), falling from 560.0 thousand tonnes in 2007 to 524.8 thousand tonnes in 2014.
In 2014, the U.S. (20.6%), France (6.8%), Germany (6.6%), the United Kingdom (4.7%) and Canada (4.7%) were the leading destinations of rope and cable imports, together making up 43.4% of global imports. The shares of France and Australia increased significantly (+5.7 and +8.5 percentage points respectively).
In 2014, China and Portugal were the main global suppliers of ropes and cables with a combined share of 39.7% of global exports.
Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report:
“World: Twine, Cordage, Rope And Cables – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020” provides an in-depth analysis of the global market for twine, cordage, rope and cables. It presents the latest data of the market size and consumption, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. The report also features current sales data, allowing you to identify the key drivers and restraints. Additionally, a strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market is provided, as well as profiles of the leading companies and brands. Forecasts illustrate how the market will be transformed in the medium term.
The report covers 68 countries and the following product types:
Twine, cordage, ropes and cables, whether or not plaited or braided and whether or not impregnated, coated, covered or sheathed with rubber or plastics, of jute or other textile bast fibers, of sisal or other textile fibers of the genus Agave, of polyethylene or polypropylene and of other fibers.
- Market volume and value
- Volume and dynamics of production
- Structure of production by regions
- Key market players and their profiles
- Volume and dynamics of exports/imports
- Factors influencing the market
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term
Why buy “World: Tomato Ketchup and Paste – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020”?
- Get the full picture of the market
- Assess future market prospects
- Identify key success factors affecting the market
- Adjust your marketing strategy
- Ready your business for future trends
3 easy ways to order
- Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-twine-cordage-rope-and-cables-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
- Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
- Email your order to email@example.com
Price: 1490 EUR for Single License
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRIES
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2020
4.1 PRODUCTION IN 2007-2014
4.2 PRODUCTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2014
5.2 IMPORTS BY REGIONES AND COUNTRIES
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2014
6.2 EXPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
6.4 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
7. PROFILES OF MAJOR MANUFACTURERS
APPENDIX 1: PRODUCTION, TRADE AND CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 2: TRADE AND PRICES BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 3: DIRECTION OF TRADE BETWEEN MAJOR PRODUCERS AND CONSUMERS