TFT LCDs today represent one of the most popular technologies in the display industry. Since the early 2000’s, they have replaced conventional display technologies in various electronic devices on account of their numerous advantages. They are light-weight, slim, easy to handle, have no radiation and lower down power consumption.
They also improve the image quality by providing distortion-free images which are perfect for sharp image resolution. As a result, they are ideal for a number of applications which include automation, industrial control, coffee machines, POS systems, GPS navigators, medical equipment, white goods, telecoms, energy control, etc.
According to a new report by Expert Market Research, the global TFT LCD market reached a value of US$ 138 Billion in 2016 and is further expected to reach US$ 193 Billion by 2022. The market growth can be attributed to the rising demand for quality smartphones, tablets, vehicle monitoring systems, growth of the flexible panel market and the emerging gaming industry.
Request a free sample copy of research report: http://www.expertmarketresearch.com/request?type=report&id=34&flag=B
Key findings from the report:
- Among the different sizes of TFT LCD, large size TFT LCDs dominated the market accounting for the majority of the market share. They were followed by medium and small size TFT LCDs.
- In 2016, 8th generation technology exhibited the largest market share followed by other generations.
- TFT LCDs serve a number of application domains which include television, mobile phones, mobile PCs, monitors, automotive industry and other applications. In 2016, television accounted for the largest share.
- Region-wise, North America dominated the market with a share of more than one-third of the total global sales. This can be accredited to the increasing adoption of latest technologies in the region. North America was followed by Asia-Pacific, Europe and others.
- Being highly fragmented in nature, the global TFT LCD market is surrounded by a number of small and big players, namely, LG Display, SAMSUNG, INNOLUX, AUO, SHARP, Japan Display, BOE, CSOT, CPT, Tianma, Hannstar and CEC-Panda.
Expert Market Research has analysed the global TFT LCD market according to size, technology, application, major regions and top players:
Market breakup by Size
- Large Size TFT-LCD’s
- Medium and Small Size TFT-LCD’s
Market breakup by Technology
- 8th Generation
- Other Generations
Market breakup by Application
- Mobile Phones
- Mobile PCs
- Automotive Industry
- Other Applications
Market breakup by Region
- North America
- LG Display
- Japan Display
Click here for summary of the report: http://www.expertmarketresearch.com/reports/tft-lcd-market
Expert Market Research (EMR) is a market research and consultancy firm providing syndicated and custom research along with consultancy services to a wide clientele base which includes Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium enterprises. With our tailored approach, the clients gain valuable and unbiased insights that help to improve their competitive edge and realize sustainable growth.
With a keen focus on the qualitative aspect as well as accuracy of the reports, we align our resources and services as per the client’s requirement and offer a flexible engagement model that best suits their needs. We offer market intelligence across a range of industry verticals which include Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverage, Technology, Retail, Chemical & Materials, Energy & Mining, Packaging and Agriculture.
Company Name: Expert Market Research
Contact Person: Karen Anderson
Email: Send Email
Address:85 Broad St 10004
City: New York
Country: United States