Key Drivers: Global Soft Tissue Repair Market
Some of the major factors driving the market for global soft tissue repair market are increasing rate of accidents and injuries, growth in the aging population and rise in the healthcare expenditure. These factors demand the soft tissue repair which boosts the market growth.
Lack of awareness may hinder the growth of the market.
According to Population Reference Bureau, in 2016 number of Americans between the age of 65 and above was 46 million and by 2060 this number will rise to 98 million. The group share of 65 and older age will rise to 24% from 15%.
Many companies are increasingly focusing on technological advancement of devices in order to strengthen their product portfolios in the soft tissue repair market.
Request for Free Sample Copy @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-soft-tissue-repair-market
Key Points: Global Soft Tissue Repair Market
Medtronic is going to dominate the global soft tissue repair market following with Smith & Nephew, C.R.Bard Inc., Wright Medical along with others such as Lifecell Corporation, Baxter, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Ethicon US, LLC., Arthrex, Inc, Lifenet Health, Inc., Zimmer Biomet, Covidien, Stryker, Acera Surgical, Inc., Alphatec Spine, Inc., Acelity L.P. Inc., Osseon LLC., Integra Lifesciences Corporation, Collplant Ltd., Gore, American Medical Systems Inc., among others.
The global fixation devices market is expected to reach USD 14,778.39 million by 2024, from USD 7,917.38 million in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 8.2%.
The orthopedic repair is expected to dominate the soft tissue repair market with 43.8% market share, growing at the highest CAGR 8.0% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
Have Any Query? Ask Ours Expert @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-soft-tissue-repair-market
Market Segmentation: Global Soft Tissue Repair Market
- The global soft tissue repair market is segmented on the basis of type and application channel. The report provides data for 2015 to 2024, 2016 being the current year while 2017 to 2024 is the forecast period for the report.
- On the basis of type, the global soft tissue repair market is segmented into tissue patch/mesh, laparoscopic instruments and fixation devices. Based on type, tissue patch/mesh is segmented into synthetic mesh and biological mesh. Synthetic mesh and biological mesh is sub segmented into allograft and xenograft. Fixation devices are sub segmented into interference screw, suture anchors, and other fixation devices.The global fixation devices market is expected to reach USD 14,778.39 million by 2024, from USD 7,917.38 million in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 8.2%.
- On the basis of application, the global soft tissue repair market is segmented into dural repair, hernia repair, skin repair, vaginal sling procedures, orthopedic repair, dental repair, and breast reconstruction repair. The global orthopedic repair market is expected to reach USD 11,808.29 million by 2024, from USD 6,424.13 million in 2016, growing at the highest CAGR of 8.0%.
- Based on geography, the market is segmented into 5 geographical regions, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa.
Get 10% Discount Instant Mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Soft Tissue Repair Market is expected to reach USD 26,041.61 million by 2024 from USD 14,725.40 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 7.5% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024. The new market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Read more about the Global Soft Tissue Repair Market visit @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-soft-tissue-repair-market/
TABLE OF CONTENT:
1.1. OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
1.2. MARKET DEFINITION
1.3. OVERVIEW OF GLOBAL SOFT TISSUE REPAIR MARKET
1.4. CURRENCY AND PRICING
1.6. MARKETS COVERED
2. MARKET SEGMENTATION
2.1. MARKETS COVERED
2.2. GEOGRAPHIC SCOPE
2.3. YEARS CONSIDERED FOR THE STUDY
2.4. CURRENCY AND PRICING
2.5. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.6. PRIMARY INTERVIEWS WITH KEY OPINION LEADERS
2.7. SECONDARY SOURCES
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1.1. INCREASING RATE OF ACCIDENTS AND INJURIES
3.1.2. GROWTH IN THE AGING POPULATION
3.1.3. RISE IN THE HEALTHCARE EXPENDITURE
3.2.1. LACK OF AWARENESS
3.3.1. NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
3.4.1. INCREASE IN THE COST OF SURGICAL PROCEDURE
4. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
5. PREMIUM INSIGHTS
6. GLOBAL SOFT TISSUE REPAIR MARKET, BY TYPE
6.2. GLOBAL SOFT TISSUE REPAIR MARKET, BY TYPE
6.3. TISSUE PATCH/MESH
6.4. SYNTHETIC MESH
6.4.1. BIOLOGICAL MESH
6.4.2. LAPAROSCOPIC INSTRUMENTS
6.4.3. FIXATION DEVICES
184.108.40.206. INTERFERENCE SCREW
220.127.116.11. SUTURE ANCHORS
18.104.22.168. OTHER FIXATION DEVICES
7. GLOBAL SOFT TISSUE REPAIR MARKET, APPLICATION
7.2. ORTHOPEDIC REPAIR
7.3. HERNIA REPAIR
7.4. BREAST RECONSTRUCTION REPAIR
7.5. SKIN REPAIR
7.6. VAGINAL SLING PROCEDURE
7.7. DENTAL REPAIR
7.8. DURAL REPAIR
8. GLOBAL SOFT TISSUE REPAIR MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
8.2. NORTH AMERICA
8.3.11. REST OF EUROPE
8.4.4. SOUTH KOREA
8.4.11. REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
8.5. SOUTH AMERICA
8.5.2. REST OF SOUTH AMERICA
8.6. MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA
8.6.1. SOUTH AFRICA
8.6.2. REST OF MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA
9. GLOBAL SOFT TISSUE REPAIR MARKET, COMPANY LANDSCAPE
9.1. COMPANY SHARE ANALYSIS: GLOBAL
10. COMPANY PROFILES
10.1.1. COMPANY OVERVIEW
10.1.2. REVENUE ANALYSIS
10.1.3. PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
10.1.4. RECENT DEVELOPMENTS
10.2. KONINKLIJKE DSM N.V.
10.2.1. COMPANY OVERVIEW
10.2.2. REVENUE ANALYSIS
10.2.3. PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
10.2.4. RECENT DEVELOPMENTS
10.3. ARTHREX, INC.
10.3.1. COMPANY OVERVIEW
10.3.2. COMPANY SNAPSHOT
10.3.3. PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
10.3.4. RECENT DEVELOPMENTS
10.4. ACELITY L.P. INC.
10.4.1. COMPANY OVERVIEW
10.4.2. COMPANY SNAPSHOT
10.4.3. PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
10.4.4. RECENT DEVELOPMENTS
10.5. ZIMMER BIOMET
10.5.1. COMPANY OVERVIEW
10.5.2. COMPANY SNAPSHOT
10.5.3. PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
10.5.4. RECENT DEVELOPMENTS
10.6.1. COMPANY OVERVIEW
10.6.2. STRYKER: REVENUE ANALYSIS
10.6.3. PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
10.6.4. RECENT DEVELOPMENTS
10.7. SMITH & NEPHEW
10.7.1. COMPANY OVERVIEW
10.7.2. SMITH & NEPHEW: REVENUE ANALYSIS
10.7.3. PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
10.7.4. RECENT DEVELOPMENTS
10.8. ETHICON US, LLC (SUBSIDIARY OF JOHNSON & JOHNSONSERVICES, INC)
10.8.1. COMPANY OVERVIEW
10.8.2. REVENUE ANALYSIS
10.8.3. PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
10.8.4. RECENT DEVELOPMENT
10.9. C. R. BARD, INC.
10.9.1. COMPANY OVERVIEW
10.9.2. REVENUE ANALYSIS
10.9.3. PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
10.9.4. RECENT DEVELOPMENTS
10.10. INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES CORPORATION
10.10.1. COMPANY OVERVIEW
10.10.2. REVENUE ANALYSIS
10.10.3. PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
10.10.4. RECENT DEVELOPMENTS
11. RELATED REPORTS
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar