According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Silage Additives Market is accounted for $640 million in 2015 and is expected to reach $785 million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 3.0% during the forecast period. Industrialization of stock and animal protein industry is the key factor driving the market growth. The growth of silage additives has created great opportunity for creative products in animal diet. Growing requirement for animal protein has exerted force on livestock farmers.
Read Complete Report with TOC at:
Corn is a significant silage crop. Inoculants have developed into the most frequently used additives. The policy from European government to decrease imports of meat & raise in house making and financial assistance to stock farmers is expected to give enhance to livestock industry. Bacterial inoculants have inbuilt advantages over other additives, including low down cost, security in handling, a low use rate, and no environmental problems. The Asia-Pacific region is planned to develop at the maximum rate during the forecast period.
Browse All Reports of This Category at:
Some of the major players in the global market include, Novozymes A/S, ADM, Evonik Industries AG, Volac International Limited, BASF, Schaumann BioEnergy GmbH, Cargill Inc., ForFarmers, ADDCON, Lallemand, Envirosystems, Wynnstay group, Scotmin, CHR. Hansen Holdings, BrettBrothers, Nutreco, American Farm Products, KW Forage system, Volac International Limited, Carrs Billington, Pearce Group of Companies, and Mole Valley Farmers Ltd.
o Lactic Acid Bacteria Inoculants
Organic acid salts
Type of Crop Covered:
o Rest of Europe
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
Visit URL: http://www.researchcorridor.com/
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
For More Information, Visit Acute Market Reports
Company Name: Acute Market Reports
Contact Person: Chris Paul
Email: Send Email
Phone: India: +91 7755981103, Toll Free US/Canada: +1-855-455-8662
Address:Office No 01, 1st Floor, Aditi Mall, Baner