In the Report “Self-Service Kiosk Market: By Type (ATM, Vending Machine); By Implementation (Point-of-Information, Product Dispensing, Internet Commerce, others); By Industry Vertical (Retail, Hospitality, Medical, others); By Geography – (2018-2023)” published by IndustryARC, the market is driven by self-service technologies in the retail sector, playing an essential role in propelling growth.
Technological advancement in self-service technologies of kiosk systems has resulted into modern infrastructures touchscreen interface from the keyboards to mouse interface design to perform wide range of applications in entertainment industry, travel industry, Healthcare industry, financial services industry and many more.
Asia-Pacific dominating with major share and growth in the Self-Service Kiosk Market
Asia-Pacific countries which comprises of India, China and Japan are the leading kiosk providers till 2022, followed by American countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico and others. Last year, APAC Market generated maximum value of $6.71 billion and became the leading market holder. The APAC market is expected to maintain its dominance for the forecast period of 2018-2022. The American market is to retain its dominance from 2023, growing at a CAGR of 10.9% to reach value of $12.29 billion by 2023. The continuing dominance of APAC is expected to end by 2022, and will reach value of $12.26 billion by 2023. Europe is seen growing at a faster pace of 11.1% CAGR and to reach a value of $9.15 billion by 2023. Germany will be the leading market holder in the European region due to growing multimedia technologies, especially in commercial establishments industry.
Selected Type Analysis done in the full Report:
The market is segregated based on types such as point of information, product promotion, service/transaction, and product dispensing and internet commerce self-service kiosks. In type of segments, Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) are self-service kiosks that allow customers to make monetary transactions, without the help of any representative. The ATMs is the leading type among Kiosks and Vending Machines. The ATM market witnessed revenue of $12.44 billion in 2017 in self-service kiosks models market. Findings say that the market is projected to reach $18323.6 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 6.7% throughout the forecast period 2018-2023. APAC is the dominant region for ATMs market. Vending Machines are the next leading segment utilized for dispensing products such as tickets, food items among others. The Vending Machines market witnessed revenue of $5.02 billion in 2017 in freestanding kiosks market. It is projected to reach $12.76 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 16.8% for the period of 2018-2023. Americas region is the dominant region for vending machines market, followed by the European region. Kiosks market is slowest among all types, gaining revenue of $1.65 billion in 2017, and is expected to reach $4.05 billion in 2023. The Kiosks are continuing since long time in hospitality and entertainment sectors.
To access the full report browse the link below
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Adopting advanced advertising portals, POS terminals, and intelligent kiosks and so on helps to save the time of the customers, enhance customer interaction, explores buying patterns to build a strong customer relationship. This is set to drive the self-service kiosk market.
- A significant increase in the arrival of visitors in shopping malls, especially in developing countries, has been seen. Functions like POS kiosks, information terminals, vending systems and many others, attract more customers. The latest hosting of advertisement and information assistance are influencing the buyer decisions. This gradually says the retail sector is set to propel the market in future.
- The scope of self-service kiosks is widened after the emergence of internet based transactions for purchase. This growing retail industry and internet trade has a positive impact that will result in the growth of internet based interactive kiosks.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key players of the Self-Service Kiosk Market
The self-service kiosks market has numerous large and small vendors present. Companies like NCR Corporation, Diebold Inc., Wincor Nixdorf, Nautilus Hyosung, Hitachi-Omron and others have various products that impact the market dynamics. Diebold Inc. has a set of products such as BEETLE /iSCAN EASY eXpress, which is a Self Service Checkout Kiosk. Wincor Nixdorf is known for its product Wincor Nixdorf W1000 with functionalities like 2D scanner Motorola DS457 and 80mm Thermal Printer. NCR Corporation is another renowned organization known for its products like SelfServ 90 Kiosk. Hitachi Omron is another major shareholder helped by the launch of Cash Recycling ATM named as HT-2845-SR. These major products are helping globally, towards transforming itself into a digital world.
Self-Service Kiosk Market report is segmented as below
- Self-Service Kiosk Market -By Components
- Application Software
- Self-Service Kiosk Market -By Type Of Machine
- Automated Teller Machine (ATM)
- Point Of Information
- Ticketing Kiosk
- Photo Kiosk
- Patient Self-Service Kiosk
- Check-In Kiosk
- Employment Kiosk
- Product –Dispensing
- Internet Commerce
- Self-Service Kiosk Market -By Application
- Financial Services
- Health Care
- Educational Institutions
- Government Sector
- Self-Service Kiosk Marketby Geography (covers 10+ countries)
- Self-Service Kiosk Entropy Market
Manufacturer Citied / Interviewed
- Azkoyen Group
- Crane Co.
- Jofemar Corporation
- Kiosk Information Systems
- Sanden Vendo
- N&W Global Vending SPA
- Company 7
- Company 8
- Company 9
- Company 10+
Retail Self Service Kiosk Market
Retail Automation Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Self-Service Kiosk Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Self-Service Kiosk Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- America Self-Service Kiosk Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Self-Service Kiosk Market (2018-2023)
- Asia-Pacific Self-Service Kiosk Market (2018-2023)
- Type of Machine Self-Service Kiosk Market (2018-2023)
- Components Self-Service Kiosk Market (2018-2023)
- Application Self-Service Kiosk Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.