Mexico claimed dominance in the global road tractor trade. In 2014, Mexico exported 80.5 thousand units of road tractors for semi-trailers totaling 7.3 billion USD, 43.7% over the previous year. Its primary trading partner was the U.S., where it supplied 91.9% of its total road tractors exports in value terms, accounting for 97.0% of total U.S. imports.
Overall, the global road tractors trade reached 32.8 billion USD, with a CAGR of 2.2% from 2007 to 2014. In physical terms, it showed mixed dynamics, falling from 633 thousand units in 2007 to 616 thousand units in 2014.
The U.S. (29.4%), Canada (10.4%), Germany (6.3%), Poland (5.1) and France (4.9%) were the leading destinations of road tractors imports in 2014, together making up 56.1% of global imports. The share of the U.S. increased significantly (+24 percentage points), while the share of Spain illustrated negative dynamics (-3 percentage points).
In 2014, Mexico, Germany and the Netherlands were the main global suppliers of road tractors with a combined share of 55.3% of global exports. Mexico was also the fastest growing exporter from 2007 to 2014 (+29.7% per year), followed by Spain (+17.4% per year). With all this, Mexico significantly strengthened its position in the global exports structure, from 4% in 2007 to 22% in 2014.
Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-road-tractors-for-semi-trailers-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
“World: Road Tractors For Semi-Trailers – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020” provides an in-depth analysis of the global road tractors market. It presents the latest data of the market size and consumption, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. The report also features current sales data, allowing you to identify the key drivers and restraints. Additionally, a strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market is provided, as well as profiles of the leading companies and brands. Forecasts illustrate how the market will be transformed in the medium term.
Countries coverage: Worldwide
- Market volume and value
- Volume and dynamics of production
- Structure of production by regions
- Key market players and their profiles
- Volume and dynamics of exports/imports
- Factors influencing the market
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term
Product coverage: Road tractors for semi-trailers.
Why buy “World: Road Tractors For Semi-Trailers – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020”?
- Get the full picture of the market
- Assess future market prospects
- Identify key success factors affecting the market
- Adjust your marketing strategy
- Ready your business for future trends
3 easy ways to order
- Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-road-tractors-for-semi-trailers-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
- Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
- Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: 1490 EUR for Single License
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRIES
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2020
4.1 PRODUCTION IN 2007-2014
4.2 PRODUCTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2014
5.2 IMPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2014
6.2 EXPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
6.4 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
7. PROFILES OF MAJOR MANUFACTURERS
APPENDIX 1: PRODUCTION, TRADE AND CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 2: TRADE AND PRICES BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 3: DIRECTION OF TRADE BETWEEN MAJOR PRODUCERS AND CONSUMERS