Reformulation performs a key role in the pharmaceutical industry enabling companies to maximize their returns on investment while broadening treatment options and improving patient experience. Its potential to rejuvenate R&D pipelines in the future as new technologies emerge compliment its position as a key lifecycle management strategy.
Browse Full Report with Toc Visit: http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/reformulation-strategies-market
Reformulation will continue to be a much used lifecycle management strategy, enabling companies to boost sales before patent expiry and in ideal cases protect sales after generics enter. However in order to achieve this companies must focus increasingly on demonstrating provable benefits, ideally in head to head trials against the original product. This has become necessary as increasingly cost conscious healthcare providers promote the use of generic therapies unless clear advantages are demonstrated.
Biologics increasing dominance of the pharmaceutical market opens new opportunities in reformulation and will drive the sectors future success. Opportunities to deliver less frequent dosing or more convenient and lower cost formulations will continue to drive the development of new technologies.
Browse All Reports Of This Category: http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/pharmaceutical-market
The report, Reformulation Strategies – New Technologies Extend Use Beyond Lifecycle Management, has been written to support companies with their strategic plans to maximize product portfolios and thus increase revenues across the lifecycles of their products. The insights, analysis, and support provided can be used throughout the pharma, biotech, and generics industries.
- Introduction to reformulation strategies
- Analysis of the key drivers of reformulation in the pharmaceutical market including coverage of new technologies such as orally disintegrating tablets, anti-tamper technologies and nanotechnology
- Analysis of controlled release reformulation strategies oral controlled release and injectable controlled release
Click Here To Download Detail Report: http://www.acutemarketreports.com/checkout/35529
Key Reasons to Purchase
- Learn what drug reformulation is and why it is such a valuable lifecycle management tool for both pharmaceutical and biotech companies
- Assess the opportunities to use reformulation to extend & grow the revenues for your product along with which types of reformulation best fit your needs
- Understand the new technologies that are now available to use to support your reformulation strategy
- Benefit from the analysis of multiple case studies to help support your companys/brands strategy moving forward
- Understand how reformulation can be a successful tool to reinvigorate your companys R&D pipeline, opening up new opportunities for past projects which were unsuccessful
Table of Content:
Chapter 1: Introduction to reformulation strategies
What is reformulation
What drives pharma companies to reformulate
The importance of reformulation to big pharma
What makes a successful reformulation strategy
Optimizing reformulation strategies
Drug formulations: the main options
Chapter 2: Analysis of the key drivers of reformulation in the pharmaceutical market
Drug delivery companies and reformulation specialists as a driving force
Reformulation a key option in lifecycle management
The rise of biologic therapies and “biobetters
orally disintegrating tablets
All Reports Of This Publisher: http://www.acutemarketreports.com/publisher/cbr-pharma-insights
About Acute Market Reports:
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Our database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
Company Name: Acute Market Reports
Contact Person: Chris Paul
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No 01, 1st Floor, Aditi Mall, Baner