Process automation and instrumentation help companies to optimize business outcomes by effectively controlling production processes.
The Global Process Automation & Instrumentation Market accounted to USD 60.8 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-process-automation-instrumentation-market
Major Market Competitors:
- ABB Ltd.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- General Electric Co.
- Metso Corporation
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Schneider Electric Se
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
- Among others.
Summary of Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising Adoption of IoT Across Various Industries
- Growing Emphasis on Regulatory Compliances in Process Industries
- Increasing Focus to Improve Production Efficiency and Optimize Operating Costs
- Growing Demand for Proactive Solutions That Determine Failures at Component Level
On the basis of communication protocol the process automation & instrumentation market is segmented into:
- Wired Communication Protocol
- Wireless Communication Protocol
On the basis of solution the process automation & instrumentation market is segmented into:
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Distributed Control System (DCS)
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
- Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- Safety Automation
- Advanced Process Control (APC)
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
On the basis of End-user the process automation & instrumentation market is segmented into:
- Energy & Power
- Food & Beverages
- Metals & Mining
- Oil & Gas
- Pulp & Paper
- Water & Wastewater
On the basis of geography, process automation & instrumentation market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as,
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What will the market size be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key players in the market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key players?
- What will be the growth rate in 2024?
- Which strategies are used by top players in the Global Process Automation & Instrumentation Market?
View Full Report Visit @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-process-automation-instrumentation-market/
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get 10% Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar