Despite a slight dip in exports, Germany continued its dominance in the global printing ink trade. In 2014, Germany exported 287 thousand tonnes of printing ink totaling 1,371 million USD, 2% under the previous year. Its primary trading partner was France, where it supplied 8.9% of its total printing ink exports, accounting for 20.5% of total French imports.
Overall, the global printing ink trade reached 6,691 million USD, fluctuating with a CAGR of 2% from 2007 to 2014. In physical terms, it showed mixed dynamics, falling from 1,062 thousand tonnes in 2007 to 902 thousand tonnes in 2014.
In 2014, France (8.8%), Germany (7.6%), the U.S. (5.6%), the UK (5.5%) and the Netherlands (5.3%) were the leading destinations of printing ink imports, together making up 32.9% of global imports. The share of France increased (+2 percentage points), while the share of the UK illustrated negative dynamics (-2 percentage points).
Germany, the U.S. and the Netherlands were the main global suppliers of printing ink in 2014, with a combined share of 44.4% of global exports. However, the fastest growing exporters from 2007 to 2014 were Singapore (+10.6% per year) and the Netherlands (+10.0% per year). With this, the Netherlands nearly doubled its position in the global export structure, from 6% in 2007 to 11% in 2014.
Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report:
“World: Printing Ink – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020” provides an in-depth analysis of the global Printing Ink market. It presents the latest data of the market size and consumption, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. The report also features current sales data, allowing you to identify the key drivers and restraints. Additionally, a strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market is provided, as well as profiles of the leading companies and brands. Forecasts illustrate how the market will be transformed in the medium term.
The report covers 68 countries.
- Market volume and value
- Volume and dynamics of production
- Structure of production by regions
- Key market players and their profiles
- Volume and dynamics of exports/imports
- Factors influencing the market
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term
Product coverage: Printing ink, black or other.
Why buy “World: Printing Ink – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020”?
- Get the full picture of the market
- Assess future market prospects
- Identify key success factors affecting the market
- Adjust your marketing strategy
- Ready your business for future trends
3 easy ways to order
- Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-printing-ink-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
- Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
- Email your order to email@example.com
Price: 1490 EUR for Single License
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRIES
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2020
4.1 PRODUCTION IN 2007-2014
4.2 PRODUCTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2014
5.2 IMPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2014
6.2 EXPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
6.4 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
7. PROFILES OF MAJOR MANUFACTURERS
APPENDIX 1: PRODUCTION, TRADE AND CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 2: TRADE AND PRICES BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 3: DIRECTION OF TRADE BETWEEN MAJOR PRODUCERS AND CONSUMERS