China continued its dominance in the global prefabricated building trade. In 2014, China exported 714 thousand tonnes of prefabricated buildings totaling 1,655 million USD, 1% under the previous year. Its primary trading partner was the Russian Federation, where it supplied 7.8% of its total prefabricated building exports.
Overall, the global prefabricated building trade reached 8.4 billion USD, with a CAGR of 1% from 2007 to 2014. In physical terms, it showed mixed dynamics, falling from 3.2 million tonnes in 2007 to 2.9 million tonnes in 2014.
In 2014, Canada (12.3%), Germany (10.0%), Norway (9.3%) and France (5.9%) were the leading destinations of prefabricated building imports, together making up 37.5% of global imports. The share of Canada increased significantly (+7 percentage points), while the shares of the U.S. and Mexico illustrated negative dynamics (-2 percentage points).
China and the U.S. were the main global suppliers of prefabricated buildings in 2014, with a combined share of 32.9% of global exports. However, the fastest growing exporter from 2007 to 2014 was the U.S. (+9.9% per year). Even with this U.S. growth, China was able to strengthen its position in the global export structure, from 14% in 2007 to 20% in 2014.
Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-prefabricated-buildings-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
“World: Prefabricated Buildings – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020” provides an in-depth analysis of the global prefabricated building market. It presents the latest data of the market size and consumption, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. The report also features current sales data, allowing you to identify the key drivers and restraints. Additionally, a strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market is provided, as well as profiles of the leading companies and brands. Forecasts illustrate how the market will be transformed in the medium term.
Countries coverage: Worldwide.
- Market volume and value
- Volume and dynamics of production
- Structure of production by regions
- Key market players and their profiles
- Volume and dynamics of exports/imports
- Factors influencing the market
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term
Product coverage: Prefabricated buildings.
Why buy “World: Prefabricated Buildings – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020”?
- Get the full picture of the market
- Assess future market prospects
- Identify key success factors affecting the market
- Adjust your marketing strategy
- Ready your business for future trends
3 easy ways to order
- Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-prefabricated-buildings-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
- Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
- Email your order to email@example.com
Price: 1490 EUR for Single License
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRIES
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2020
4.1 PRODUCTION IN 2007-2014
4.2 PRODUCTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2014
5.2 IMPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2014
6.2 EXPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
6.4 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
7. PROFILES OF MAJOR MANUFACTURERS
APPENDIX 1: PRODUCTION, TRADE AND CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 2: TRADE AND PRICES BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 3: DIRECTION OF TRADE BETWEEN MAJOR PRODUCERS AND CONSUMERS