Global Plastisols Market accounted for USD 14.70 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.19% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Global Plastisols Market By Resin Type (PVC, Acrylic), By Processing Technology (Moldings, Coatings, Screen Printing, Spraying, Dipping, Casting), By Application (Coating, Ink, Slush Molding), By End User (Textiles, Automotive, Construction, Metal Finishing, Military, Recreational), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Get exclusive sample of this report@ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-plastisols-market
Plastisol is used for slush molding or slush casting, a form of spin casting that is more complex than simple resin casting, but less expensive and less sophisticated than the injection molding used for most plastic products. It involves metal molds that are filled with liquid plastisol. When the open mold cavities are filled, the mold is spun on a high speed centrifuge to force the liquid vinyl into the fine details on the interior of the mold. Then the metal mold is placed into a heating solution, usually an industrial salt heated to about 204 °C (400 °F). The liquid vinyl cooks for a few seconds. The mold is then removed from the heating solution and the remaining liquid is poured out. This leaves a thin skin of vinyl on the interior of the metal mold. The mold is then placed back into the heating solution for three to four minutes to cure. After curing, the mold is again removed from the heating solution, cooled with water, and placed on a rack. While the vinyl part is still warm in the mold, it is very flexible and can be removed from the mold with pliers. When the parts cool, they become rigid and are ready for assembly.
Some of the major players in Global Plastisols market are:-
- Bostik, Inc.,
- The Dow Chemical Company,
- H.B. Fuller Company,
- Henkel AG &Co. KGaA,
- Dow Corning Corporation,
- Chemence Ltd,
- Franklin International,
- Illinois Tool Works Inc.,
- ITW TACC,
- KONISHI CHEMICAL INC CO.,
- Hernon Manufacturing, Inc.,
- KRAFFT SLU,
- Hutchinson Worldwide,
- Hodgson Sealants and ITW Devcon, Inc.
- among others.
Plastisols are the heterogeneous mixture of the vinyl chloride polymer in liquid plasticizers, which does not dissolve the resins at the room temperature. It gets dissolved only when these are converted into solid from the liquid form by heating. Its physical as well as the chemical properties can be varied throughout wide range.
Major Market Drivers:
- Growth in the end use industry.
- Rising investment in research and development activities
- Growing automotive industry
- Strict environmental issue regarding polyvinyl chloride
Speak to Our Analyst @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-plastisols-market
- On the basis of resin type: – Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and acrylic.
- On the basis of processing technology: – Moldings, Coatings, Screen Printing, Spraying, Dipping, Casting and others. Moldings are sub segmented into dip molding, slush molding rotational molding and open molding. Others are sub segmented into sealants, adhesives and saturants.
- On the basis of application: – coating, ink and slush molding.
- On the basis of end user:- Textiles, automotive, construction, metal finishing, military, recreational and others.
- On the basis of geography:- North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Key Questions Addressed:
What is the current state of the Global Plastisols Market and how will it develop over the next decade?
What are the key drivers of market growth, and the key challenges faced by the industry?
What are the major applications for Plastisols Market and what are their respective growth profiles?
What are the technology challenges associated with Plastisols Industry?
What are the important players in the Plastisols Market?
What is the size of the Plastisols Market opportunity?
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar