This report studies the global Plastic Recycling market status and forecast, categorizes the global Plastic Recycling market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China and other regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa).
Recycled plastics are the plastics that made from post-consumer or post-industrial plastics instead of the virgin resin. The process of recycling used plastic from consumable products is an efficient means to reprocess the material into useful products. Many different products make great sources of recyclable material, including: soda bottles, plastic packaging, sheets and pellets. Recycled plastic is used to make many different types of products. The type of product that is made out of recycled plastic depends on the type of plastic resin. There are several different types of plastic resin used to make different products, such as PET, PP, HDPE and LDPE.
Recycled plastics can be used in various fields, like Packaging, Consumer Goods, Construction, Textile Fiber / Clothing, Landscaping / Street Furniture, etc. Textile fiber / clothing is the largest application of recycled plastics with market share of 30.81% in 2017, since nearly 80% of RPET is used to produce fiber.
Recycled plastics can be classified as PET, PP, HDPE, LDPE and others in terms of material type. HDPE and PET are the major kind of recycled plastics. The market of recycled plastic is highly separated, with China, USA and Europe as the major producing area.
The market of recycled plastic is highly fragmented with a tail of manufacturers. As the largest production area of recycled plastics, there are more than 3000 companies supply recycled plastics. The market concentration in developed areas is higher comparatively. Leading suppliers in the worldwide are Clear Path Recycling, Clean Tech Incorporated, Mohawk Industries Incorporated, CarbonLite Industries, Envision Plastics Industries, Advanced Environmental Recycling Technologies Incorporated, Greentech and Veolia Polymers, which takes a combined share of less than 5% in 2017.
The global Plastic Recycling market is valued at 25600 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 37700 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.0% during 2018-2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- Clear Path Recycling
- Clean Tech Incorporated
- Mohawk Industries Incorporated
- CarbonLite Industries
- Envision Plastics Industries
- Advanced Environmental Recycling Technologies Incorporated
- Evergreen Plastics
- Phoenix Technologies
- Verdeco Recycling
- Custom Polymers
- KW plastics
- Veolia Polymers
- Hahn Plastics
- APR2 Plast
- Kyoei Industry
- Wellpine Plastic Industical
- Fuqing Topway Plastics Industrial
- Suzhou Jiulong Recy & Tech
- Longfu Recycling Energy Scientech
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- Other Regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa)
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
- Packaging & Consumer Goods
- Textile fiber / clothing
- Landscaping/Street furniture
- Other Uses
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Plastic Recycling capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key Plastic Recycling manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Plastic Recycling are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Plastic Recycling Manufacturers
- Plastic Recycling Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Plastic Recycling Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, We offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the Plastic Recycling market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Table of Contents
Global Plastic Recycling Market Research Report 2018
1 Plastic Recycling Market Overview
2 Global Plastic Recycling Market Competition by Manufacturers
3 Global Plastic Recycling Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value) by Region (2013-2018)
4 Global Plastic Recycling Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region (2013-2018)
5 Global Plastic Recycling Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
6 Global Plastic Recycling Market Analysis by Application
7 Global Plastic Recycling Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
8 Plastic Recycling Manufacturing Cost Analysis
9 Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
10 Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
11 Market Effect Factors Analysis
12 Global Plastic Recycling Market Forecast (2018-2025)
13 Research Findings and Conclusion
For further information on this report, visit – https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3277942-global-plastic-recycling-market-research-report-2018
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349