This report studies the global Pharmaceutical Logistics market status and forecast, categorizes the global Pharmaceutical Logistics market size (value & volume) by key players, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top players in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
Pharmaceutical Logistics is the logistics of pharmaceuticals, medical and surgical supplies, medical devices and equipment, and other products needed to support doctors, nurses, and other health and dental care providers. Because it’s final customers are responsible for the lives and health of their patients, medical logistics is unique in that it seeks to optimize effectiveness rather than efficiency. Medical logistics functions comprise an important part of the health care system: after staff costs, medical supplies are the single most expensive component of health care. To drive costs out of the health-care sector, medical logistics providers are adopting supply chain management theories.
The classification of Pharmaceutical Logistics includes Non-cold Chain Logistics and Cold Chain Logistics. The proportion of Non-cold Chain Logistics in 2016 is about 93.5%, and the proportion of Cold Chain Logistics in 2016 is about 6.5%.
Pharmaceutical Logistics are application in Bio Pharma, Chemical Pharma and Specially Pharma. The most of Pharmaceutical Logistics is Chemical Pharma, and the market share of that is about 67.6 % in 2016.
The way of transport for Pharmaceutical Logistics is Ground Transportation, Shipping and Air Transport. The most of Pharmaceutical Logistics is Ground Transportation, and the market share of that is about 45.1 % in 2016.
The global Pharmaceutical Logistics market is valued at 859900 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 859900 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% during 2018-2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- Deutsche Post DHL
- Kuehne + Nagel
- DB Group
- Nippon Express
- World Courier
- SF Express
- Kerry Logistics
- CH Robinson
- Air Canada Cargo
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Cold Chain Logistics
- Non-cold Chain Logistics
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
- Bio Pharma
- Chemical Pharma
- Specially Pharma
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Pharmaceutical Logistics sales, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025).
- Focuses on the key Pharmaceutical Logistics manufacturers, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Pharmaceutical Logistics are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Pharmaceutical Logistics Manufacturers
- Pharmaceutical Logistics Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Pharmaceutical Logistics Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, We offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the Pharmaceutical Logistics market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Table of Contents
Global Pharmaceutical Logistics Market Research Report 2018
1 Pharmaceutical Logistics Market Overview
2 Global Pharmaceutical Logistics Market Competition by Manufacturers
3 Global Pharmaceutical Logistics Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value) by Region (2013-2018)
4 Global Pharmaceutical Logistics Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region (2013-2018)
5 Global Pharmaceutical Logistics Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
6 Global Pharmaceutical Logistics Market Analysis by Application
7 Global Pharmaceutical Logistics Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
8 Pharmaceutical Logistics Manufacturing Cost Analysis
9 Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
10 Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
11 Market Effect Factors Analysis
12 Global Pharmaceutical Logistics Market Forecast (2018-2025)
13 Research Findings and Conclusion
For further information on this report, visit – https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3254939-global-pharmaceutical-logistics-market-research-report-2018
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349