Personal Protective Equipment Market, By Type (Respiratory Protection, Protective Clothing, Foot & Leg Protection, Eye & Face Protection, Hands & Arm Protections, Head Protection), By Safety Products (Safety Helmets, Gloves, Eye Protection, High-Visibility Clothing, Safety Footwear), By End-User (Manufacturing, Construction, Machinery & Electronics, Chemical, Oil & Gas) – Forecast 2023
Market Synopsis of Personal Protective Equipment system Market:
The Personal Protective Equipment is equipment that protect the user against health or safety risks at work. The safety measures is segmented that includes safety helmets, gloves, eye protection, high-visibility clothing, safety footwear and safety harnesses. The competitive landscape for the PPE industry will be very different by 2023, and will be driven by innovation, disruptive business models, and advent of smart and wearable PPE products transforming the workplace to a connected domain and enhancing worker safety and productivity.
Construction is projected to be the fastest-growing end-use industry segment, due to the increasing consumer spending and new construction projects in developing countries such as India, China, and Brazil. In addition, the increasing use of personal protective equipment by workers in bridge erection, residential construction, roadway paving, demolitions, and excavations is also driving this end-use industry.
The study indicates that the safety gloves has dominated the global PPE demand which has accounted for over 26% of total revenue in 2016. While smart glove are recent trends in various companies. An increasing number of hand cuts, arm injuries, and abrasions in the workplace may be attributed to the high demand of this segment. The personal protective equipment is addressed for general industry, shipyard employment, marine terminals, long shoring, and construction, due to head injuries which has been estimated over 40% of the industrial fatalities and accidents.
The global Personal Protective Equipment market is expected to grow at USD$ ~53.14 Billion by 2023, at ~6.2% of CAGR between 2017 and 2023.
Get a Copy of Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3826
- Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. (Canada),
- Sioen Industries NV (Belgium),
- Radians, Inc. (US),
- 3M Company (US),
- MSA Safety Inc. (US),
- Ansell Limited (US),
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation (US),
- Honeywell International Inc. (US),
- Carl Zeiss AG. (Germany),
- E I DuPont de Nemours and Co. (US),
- Lakeland Industries, Inc. (US) among others.
Study Objectives of Personal Protective Equipment System Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Personal Protective Equipment system market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the Personal Protective Equipment system market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of type, safety products, end -users and region.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Personal Protective Equipment system
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/personal-protective-equipment-market-3826
The global Personal Protective Equipment market has been segmented on the basis of type, safety products, end -users and region.
Personal Protective Equipment Market by Type:
- Protective Communications
- Protective Eyewear
- Respiratory Protection
- Protective Clothing
- Foot & Leg Protection
- Eye & Face Protection
- Hands & Arm Protections
- Head Protection
- Fall Management Equipment
Personal Protective Equipment Market by safety products:
- Oxygen Mask
- Safety Helmets
- Eye Protection
- High-Visibility Clothing
- Safety Footwear
Personal Protective Equipment Market by End-User:
- Aeronautics and Aerospace
- Machinery & Electronics
- Chemical & Synthetics
- Oil & Gas
- Food and beverages
Personal Protective Equipment Market by Regions:
- North America
- Rest of the World
The regional analysis of Personal Protective Equipment market is being studied for region such as Asia pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. North America is one of the leading region across the world and it is capturing the market over 38% and has largest market share in Personal Protective Equipment market. In North America, the construction applications generate high revenue growth to the companies as the workers are wearing smart glasses and using virtual arms in construction industry. The increasing government rules and regulations for the workers safety is driving regional growth in Europe region and is expected to witness rapid growth in the forthcoming days. While, in Asia-Pacific countries like China, Japan and South Korea is an emerging market for Personal Protective Equipment market. This market has a huge potential for growth of Personal Protective Equipment.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
We are thankful for the support and assistance from Global Personal Protective Equipment Market Research Report- Forecast 2023 chain related technical experts and marketing experts during Research Team survey and interviews.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –