India dominates in global pepper trade. In 2014, India supplied 17.8% of its total pepper exports into the U.S., accounting for 15.6% of total U.S. imports.
Global pepper trade reached 2.5 billion USD, with a CAGR of 3.6% from 2007 to 2014. In physical terms, it showed steady decline, falling from 801.8 thousand tonnes in 2007 to 719.7 thousand tonnes in 2014.
In 2014, the U.S. (25.6%), Germany (9.1%), Singapore (7.2%), India (5.6%) and Japan (4.6%) were the leading destinations of pepper imports, together making up 52.0% of global imports. The shares of the all leading countries increased significantly (+11.2%, +8.2%, +23.1%, 25.1% and +6.5% respectively). The shares of the other countries remained relatively stable throughout the analyzed period.
In 2014, India and Brazil were the main global suppliers of pepper with a combined share of 42.0% of global exports. However, the fastest growing exporters from 2007 to 2014 were Singapore (+17.9% per year) and Germany (+12.8% per year). India significantly strengthened its position in the global exports structure, from 20.6% in 2007 to 29.9% in 2014.
Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report:
“World: Pepper – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020” provides an in-depth analysis of the global pepper market. It presents the latest data of the market size and consumption, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and food balance. The report also features current sales data, allowing you to identify the key drivers and restraints. Additionally, a strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market is provided, as well as profiles of the leading manufacturers. Forecasts illustrate how the market will be transformed in the medium term.
The report covers 233 countries.
- Market volume and value
- Volume and dynamics of production
- Structure of production by regions
- Key market players and their profiles
- Volume and dynamics of exports/imports
- Factors influencing the market
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term
Why buy “World: Pepper – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020”?
- Get the full picture of the market
- Assess future market prospects
- Identify key success factors affecting the market
- Adjust your marketing strategy
- Ready your business for future trends
3 easy ways to order
- Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-pepper-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
- Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
- Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: 1990 EUR for Single License
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VALUE
3.2 CONSUPTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
3.3 DRIVERS AND RESTRAINTS IN INDUSTRY
3.4 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRIES
3.5 MARKET FORECAST TO 2020
4.1 PRODUCTION, HARVESTED AREA AND YIELD IN 2007-2013
4.2 PRODUCTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
4.3 HARVESTED AREA AND YIELD BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2013
5.2 IMPORTS BY REGIONES AND COUNTRIES
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2013
6.2 EXPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
6.3 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
7. PRICES AND PRICE DEVELOPMENT
7.1 PRODUCER PRICES
7.2 PRODUCER PRICES INDEX
8. PROFILES OF MAJOR PRODUCERS
Appendix 1: Value of Production
Appendix 2: Commodity Balance
Appendix 3: Production, Harvested area and Yield
Appendix 4: Trade and Prices by Countries
Appendix 5: Direction of Trade Between Major Producers and Consumers
Appendix 6: Producer Prices Index