Market Research Future adds new report of “Global Paper Dry Strength Agents Market Research Report- Forecast to 2023” it contains Company information, geographical data and Table of Content
Synopsis of Paper Dry Strength Agent Market
The Global Paper Dry Strength Agent Market is expected to witness a significant growth by 2023 with CAGR of ~ 3.50 % between 2016 and 2023.
Papermaking dry strength agent also known as paper dry additives, dry strength agents are divide into two segments namely, natural dry agents and synthetic dry agents. In natural dry agents it is futher subsegmneted into startch and Guar Gum and synthetic dry agents is subsegmneted as polyVinylamine, polyacrylamide (PAM), poly aminoamide eipchlorohydrin (PAE), Glyoxylated Polyacrylamide (GPAM) and Amphoteric Polymer.
Dry strength agent is used in paper mill to increase the strength of paper. Moreover, paper dry strength agent increase the the strength of paper by increasing the internal bond formation and improves bust strength, tear strength, wax pick values, folding endurance, stiffnes , increase levels of paper fillers uses etc. The dry strength agent can be used individually or in combination.
The global paper dry strength agent has seen a remarkable growth over the past year and it is expected to see the similar growth in next coming years. The several factors that has influenced the global market are; increasing paper demand from developing economies, Increased recycled paper and filler content drives demand for chemicals, and Increased recycled paper drives demand for paper chemicals. There are various opportunities which help the paper dry strength agent market to grow but on the different side there are some factors which have hampered the growth and development of this market. The factor which may hamper the growth are fluctuating prices across the region and rising energy and power cost affect the price.
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2932
The global paper dry strength agent market is majorly segmented on the basis of types, and region.
- Based on Types, global paper dry strength agent market is segmented into polyvinyl amine, polyacrylamide, glyoxylted polyacrylamide, starch based polymers, amphoteric polymers
- Based on Region market is divided into North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
- Global paper dry strength agent market is projected to reach USD 69,722.5 million in 2015 and expected to reach USD 90,548.7 million in 2023 with a CAGR of 3.50%
- North America accounted for largest share due to growing application industries in this region
- Total number of companies increased by 15-20% approximately over the period of 2011 to 2016 & are dominated by micro-size establishments specially in developing markets like China and India.
- Papermaking dry strength agent market is a fragmented market, however, tier 1 and tier 2 manufacturers dominate the market.
- North America dominate the market for with 32%, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. Asia Pacific is forecast to be the fastest growing region in paper dry strength agent market at close to 3.55% CAGR from 2016 to 2023
- Polyvinylamine dominate the market for with 28%, followed by Polyacrlamide and Glyoxylted polyacrylamide.
Check Discount @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/2932
Key players of the global Paper Dry Strength Agent market are
- BASF SE
- Harima Chemicals Group Inc.
- Applied Chemicals International Group
- Seiko Pmc Corporation
- Richards Chemicals & Electricals Pvt. Ltd.
- Paper Dry Strength Agent manufacturers
- Traders and distributors of Paper Dry Strength Agent
- Production Process industries
- Potential investors
- Raw material suppliers
- Nationalized laboratory
Geographically, Asia Pacific region is the third largest market of paper dry strength agent due to demand in various applications such as printing & writing paper and tissue industry, In China region followed by India Japan. Rising demand for paper industry due to increasing population in the India, Indonesia, Taiwan, and South Korea has made Asia Pacific largest consumer of the global Paper dry strength agent market. Furthermore, the second largest market of paper dry strength agent is European region owing by increasing in the consumption of paper dry strength agent market in this region. However the consumption of paper dry strength agent is comparatively less in the Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
Enquire About this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/2932
North America is one of the largest market for paper dry strength agent, according to U.S environment protection agency, printing and writing papers typically found in school or office environment such as copier paper, computer printouts and notepads comprise the largest category of paper product consumption, owing to this the market for paper dry strength is inclining at tremendous growth rate.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –