Despite some negative dynamics, Indonesia continued to dominate in the global palm oil trade. Indonesia’s primary trading partner was India, where it supplied 27.0% of its total palm oil exports, accounting for 61.5% of India’s total imports.
Overall, the global palm oil trade reached 32.7 billion USD, with a CAGR of 9.5% from 2007 to 2013. It showed mixed dynamics, rising from 19.0 billion USD in 2007 to 32.7 billion USD in 2013.
India (20.7%), China (14.6%), the Netherlands (7.6%) and Pakistan (5.5%) were the leading destinations of palm oil imports in 2013, together making up 48.4% of global imports. The share of India increased significantly (+12 percentage points), while the share of China illustrated negative dynamics (-7 percentage points).
In 2013, Indonesia and Malaysia were the main global suppliers of palm oil with a combined share of 86.0% of global exports. However, the fastest growing exporters from 2007 to 2013 were Guatemala (+21.7% per year) and Germany (+16.9% per year).
Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report:
“World: Palm Oil – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020” provides an in-depth analysis of the palm oil market. It presents the latest data of the market size and consumption, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and food balance. The report also features current sales data, allowing you to identify the key drivers and restraints. Additionally, a strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market is provided, as well as profiles of the leading companies and brands. Forecasts illustrate how the market will be transformed in the medium term.
The report covers 233 countries.
- Market volume and value
- Volume and dynamics of production
- Structure of production by regions
- Key market players and their profiles
- Volume and dynamics of exports/imports
- Factors influencing the market
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term
Why buy “World: Palm Oil – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020”?
- Get the full picture of the market
- Assess future market prospects
- Identify key success factors affecting the market
- Adjust your marketing strategy
- Ready your business for future trends
3 easy ways to order
- Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-palm-oil-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
- Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
- Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: 1490 EUR for Single License
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
3.3 DRIVERS AND RESTRAINTS IN INDUSTRY
3.4 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRIES
3.5 MARKET FORECAST TO 2020
4.1 PRODUCTION, HARVESTED AREA AND YIELD IN 2007-2014
4.2 PRODUCTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
4.3 HARVESTED AREA AND YIELD BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2014
5.2 IMPORTS BY REGIONES AND COUNTRIES
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2014
6.2 EXPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
6.3 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
7. PRICES AND PRICE DEVELOPMENT
7.1 PRODUCER PRICES
7.2 PRODUCER PRICES INDEX
8. PROFILES OF MAJOR PRODUCERS
Appendix 1: Value of Production
Appendix 2: Commodity Balance
Appendix 3: Production, Harvested area and Yield
Appendix 4: Trade and Prices by Countries
Appendix 5: Direction of Trade Between Major Producers and Consumers
Appendix 6: Producer Prices Index