The global market for organic personal care is expected to reach USD 15.98 billion by 2020. Increasing consumer awareness regarding the benefits offered by organic products is expected to be a key factor in developing market demand over the next six years. Product innovation, especially in the field of herbal extracts, antioxidants and exfoliants is expected to provide consumers with an array of products to choose from. Favorable regulations pertaining to use of organic products and increasing purchasing power in Asia Pacific is expected to serve as growth opportunity for this market over the forecast period.
Browse full research report with TOC on “Organic Personal Care Market Analysis By Products (Skin Care, Hair Care, Oral Care, Cosmetics) And Segment Forecasts To 2020” at:
Skin care was the largest product segment in terms of revenue in 2013, and accounted for over 32% of global revenue, estimated at USD 2.73 billion, growing at a CAGR of 9.8% from 2014 to 2020. Increasing awareness among consumers regarding harmful effects of synthetic products on the body coupled with high appearance consciousness has fuelled the demand for organic skin care products. In addition, frequent product launches and widening of distribution channels is further expected to raise the demand over the forecast period. Hair care was the second largest product segment and accounted for around 25% of market share in terms of revenue in 2013. The market is expected to witness significant growth, at an estimated CAGR of 9.6% from 2014 to 2020.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- In terms of revenue, North America dominated the global market accounting for over 35% of total market revenue, valued at USD 2.95 billion in 2013. The market is expected to witness swift growth at an estimated CAGR of 9.8% from 2014 to 2020 due to easy availability of products provided by various multinational and domestic companies.
- In Europe, Germany and France accounted for over 30% of market demand in 2013 and are expected to witness rapid growth, at an estimated CAGR of 10.0% and 9.6% from 2014 to 2020, respectively owing to increase in affluent population and awareness of benefits related to organic products.
- Asia Pacific organic personal care market revenue was estimated at USD 2.01 billion in 2013, and is expected to reach USD 3.77 billion in 2020, with significant growth rate of CAGR 9.3% from 2014 to 2020, owing to increasing demand in Japan due to its cultural belief of using organic and natural products.
- Key participants in global organic personal care market include Bare Escentuals, The Body Shop, Estee Lauder, Burt’s Bee, The Hain Celestial Group, Amway, Yves Rocher, Aveda Corp., Kiehl’s, Arbonne International and Natura Cosmeticos S.A.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights:
Organic Personal Care Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Oral Care
- Other Products
Organic Personal Care Region Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012-2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Related reports by Radiant Insights:
- Global Smart Label Market:
2015 Global Smart Label Industry Report is a professional and in-depth research report on the world’s major regional market conditions of the Smart Label industry, focusing on the main regions (North America, Europe and Asia) and the main countries (United States, Germany, Japan and China).
- Global Spice Market:
The report firstly introduced the Spice basics: definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain overview; industry policies and plans; product specifications; manufacturing processes; cost structures and so on. Then it analyzed the world’s main region market conditions, including the product price, profit, capacity, production, capacity utilization, supply, demand and industry growth rate etc. In the end, the report introduced new project SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis.
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For more information, visit: http://www.radiantinsights.com/
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States