According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled Optical Imaging Market: By Technology (Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) Market, Photo- Acoustic Tomography (PAT) Market, Others) By Geography (Americas, Europe, APAC and ROW) – (2018s-2023)” published by IndustryARC, the market is driven by interferometric technique and advanced methods that exploit the field of biomedical diagnostics.
North America dominates with major share and growth in the Optical Imaging Market
On the geography level, America is the dominant player in the present market with 39% of market share. The large position is held due to U.S. and Canada. The America market gained revenue of $676.5 million in 2017. Findings say the present market will grow at a CAGR of 17.1% to reach revenue of $1640.31 million by 2023. The U.S. biggest market for hospitality and adoption of research in terms of changing the market with new and effective products across the region is the main reason behind the growth. Europe is the second leading region, which is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 10.9% to reach revenue of $731.01 million by 2023. Regions like Germany, U.K, France and Italy has increased their adoption rate in hospitals, clinics, awareness of ophthalmological disorders and insurance coverage, which are the driving factors behind the growth of the European market. Asia-Pacific market is the primary target for the companies towards investments to drive the growth of optical imaging market.
Selected Fluid Formulation done in the full Report:
Optical imaging can be segmented into Optical Coherence Tomography, Hyper Spectral Imaging and Photo Acoustic Tomography. Among all, OCT systems accounted maximum revenue in the global optical imaging market. The market accounted for a value of $1259 million in 2017, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.5% to reach a value of $2319.38 million by 2023. Growing awareness of retina camera in facial aesthetics and insurance coverage for ophthalmic procedures makes this market to grow at a higher rate. HIS systems market is seen to be growing at a faster rate with a CAGR of 22.2%. The HIS systems market accounted to the value of $73 million in 2017, and is estimated to reach $211.51 million by 2023. In recent years, hyperspectral imaging has developed a tool for applications for terrain and vegetation characterizations, target discrimination and even non-invasive medical optical spectrometer. Hyperspectral imaging provides means of classifying sands, identifying dissimilar elements of scene that normally exists in standard three color imagery. The utility in remote sensing is restricting the utility of other applications that are finding to prolong in the market. PAT systems will grow at a CAGR of 15.16% which is lower than OCT and HIS systems, but the segment is expected to reach a value of $2280 million by 2023. Increasing production and lower rate operational costs and faster model is fueling the growth of the market.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Growing number of start-ups have fluorescence imaging developing innovation and technologically advanced optical image processing systems. This is due to increase in the demand of identical devices across the industry. This will outgrow the collaboration of key players to drive the innovation and provide standard devices to users.
- Europe has the highest percentage in senior population more prone to cardiac challenges due to altered cardiac physiology are providing ample of opportunities to investment in the innovation of optical imaging devices.
- Currently, development in third generation imaging device and its launch into the market will help to reduce death rates which will drive the growth of the market. But system requires huge cost for installation which might be a reason for slowing the growth rate. Changes like lowering cost will actually play a vital role towards leading the adoption in the market.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key players of the Optical Imaging Market
Topcon Corporation is the leading company, holding 66% of the total share in the optical imaging market. Other major players are Heidelberg Engineering GmBH, Inc, Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, and Nidek. Topcon Corporation is the leading company in North America and European regions with patents like Optical Coherence Tomography with product name Swept Source OCT DRI OCT Triton, Swept Source OCT DRI OCT-1 Atlantis, 3D OCT-1 Maestro and 3D OCT-2000 Series. Heidelberg Engineering, holds product portfolio of Spectralis, Heidelberg Edge Perimeter, Heidelberg Eye Explorer and Heidelberg Retina Tomograph. Carl Zeiss Meditec AG lauched its patents in the year of 2013-2014.The Products includes Fluorescence Microscopy devices, OCT’s, Surgical equipment, and Intraocular lenses used for diagnosing Cataract, Glaucoma, Retina and Cornea. New companies ongoing process on innovation to compete with the market leaders will drive the market. The key players will maintain its dominance for the forecast period.
Optical Imaging Market report is segmented as below
- Optical Imaging, By Product
- Oct Imaging System
- Spectral Imaging System
- Pat Imaging System
- Optical Imaging, By Technology
- Optical Coherence Tomography (Oct)
- Spectral Domain Oct
- Time Domain Oct
- Fourier Domain Oct
- Frequency Domain Oct
- Spatially Encoded Frequency Domain Oct
- Hyper Spectral Imaging (Hsi)
- Photo Acoustic Tomography
- Optical Imaging, By Application
- Optical Coherence Tomography (Oct)
- Hyper Spectral Imaging (Hsi)
- Photo Acoustic Tomography (Pat)
- Optical Imaging, By End User
- Research Institutes
- Optical Imaging Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
- Optical Imaging Entropy Market
Companies Citied / Interviewed
- Optovue, Inc.
- Thorlabs, Inc
- Lighthouse Imaging Llc
- Optopol Technology Sp. Z O.O.
- Volcano Corporation
- St. Jude Medical
- Bioptigen, Inc
- Michelson Diagnostics Ltd
- Perkin Elmer
- Headwall Photonics
- Company 12
- Company 13
- Company 14
- Company 15+
Next Generation Communication Technologies
Microscopy Devices Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Optical Imaging Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Optical Imaging Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- America Optical Imaging Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Optical Imaging Market (2018-2023)
- Asia-Pacific Optical Imaging Market (2018-2023)
- Product Optical Imaging Market (2018-2023)
- Technology Oilfield Drilling Fluid Additives Market (2018-2023)
- Application Oilfield Drilling Fluid Additives Market (2018-2023)
- End-User Oilfield Drilling Fluid Additives Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.