Synthetic textile fibers have revolutionized the textile industry. Such artificial fibres are usually long-chain polymers, produced industrially by the condensation of many small units.
Nylon fiber has found in various industrial applications such as automotive, textile, industrial and others. In Industrial end use nylon fiber used in various application such as sleeping bags, tarpaulins ,tire cord, hoses, conveyer and seat belts, air bags, parachutes, tents, racket strings, ropes and nets, thread, monofilament fishing line, dental floss. Also it is used in Bedspreads, carpets, rugs, upholstery and in other textiles.
Nylon fibers are strong, elastic, abrasion resistant, easy to wash, resistance from oil and other chemicals, can be dye in various colors, moisture resistance, smooth, soft, long-lasting fabrics, light weight and warmth.
Nylon 66 fibers is used when the need of stability, rigidity and strong mechanical & chemical resistance. It is used in textiles & carpets industry such as such as apparel, airbags, and for carpet fibers.
Whereas Nylon 6 fibers used in various application in a wide scale of products requiring materials of high strength. It is broadly used for bearings, gears, and fittings in automotive industry for underthehood parts, and as a material for power tools housings. Nylon 6 is also used as thread in bristles for brushes, and strings for musical instruments. It is also used in the manufacture of a large variety of nets, ropes, threads, and filaments. Nylon 6 fibers is used as washers in manufacturing industries.
Study Objectives of Nylon
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of various segments and sub-segments of the Nylon market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To Analyze the Nylon market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type and by application.
- To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Nylon market
Request Sample Report Copy of this Research- https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1068
Global Nylon Fiber Market Players-
E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company(US)
Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.(Japan)
Toray Industries, Inc.(Japan)
Ascend Performance Materials(US)
Fiber Innovation Technology, Inc.(US)
The global nylon fiber market is majorly segmented on the basis of types, application, end user and region. Based on types market is segmented into nylon-4,6; nylon-6,6; nylon-6; nylon-6,10; nylon-6,9; nylon-6,12; nylon-11; and Others nylon-12 and others.
Based on application market is segmented into clothes, fishing, packaging, carpet, air filtration, and others, based on end user market is segmented into automotive, textile, industrial and others and based on region market is segmented into North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
Automotive and textile industries including applications like clothes, fishing, packaging, carpet, air filtration, continued to be the highest end use of nylon fiber in the APAC and Europe. Most nylon fiber consumed by the automotive industry. Global market nylon fiber is driven by demand from North America, APAC, Europe, South America and Middle East.
Geographically, APAC is a major global market of nylon fiber largely due to automotive and textile industries. Nylon fiber market growth is expected in the Europe on account of the booming end user industries such as textile industries, automotive industries including the applications such as air filtration, clothing, carpets and others. Huge demand in various application such as clothes, fishing, packaging, carpet, air filtration, and others, based likely to drive the nylon fiber market growth in other regions like China, Japan, India, and Indonesia has boosted the nylon fiber market demand.
Complete Report Details Available @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/nylon-market-1068
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar