The global next-generation antibody therapeutics market was worth $1,490.0 million in 2014, and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 20.9% during 2015-2020. Oncology based next-generation antibody therapeutics dominated the global market in 2014. Whereas, on the basis of technology, the antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) accounted for the highest share in the global next-generation antibody therapeutics market in the same year. The next-generation antibody therapeutics market is escalating with high growth rate due to several favorable macro-economic factors, including increased R&D activities. In addition, increasing incidence of chronic diseases is also driving the next-generation antibody therapeutics market at a significant rate. Next-generation antibody therapeutics is more advantageous as compared to traditional antibodies. Moreover, treatment using next-generation antibody therapeutics has lesser side effects as compared to other treatment options; as a result, the market for next-generation antibody therapeutics is expected to boost in near future.
Advancements in antibody technology have helped in the development of next-generation antibody therapeutics, such as ADCs and BsAbs, with improved features. Technological advancements in antibody therapeutics have been imparting positive impact on next-generation antibody therapeutics market, as people are increasingly adopting next-generation antibody therapeutics for getting efficient treatment. Next-generation antibody therapeutics market in developing economies, such as Asia-Pacific, Africa, and Latin America, have been growing at a significant pace due to rising economic active population, which is increasing people’s buying power; and increasing awareness for getting effective treatment.
Access This Full Report at:
Government initiatives to provide complete healthcare with improved healthcare facilities are increasing the demand for advanced treatment options. Increasing healthcare expenditure makes next-generation antibody therapeutics reasonably priced, and hence, raising its adoption rate. Rising global gross domestic product (GDP) and increasing healthcare expenditure in various countries have a positive impact on growth of the next-generation antibody therapeutics market.
As a result of high potential of ADC technology, healthcare providers are specifically using ADC technology for the development of next-generation antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer. ADCs help in providing targeted therapy with minimum side effects in patients with cancer. The ADCs market, which increased at a CAGR of approximately 87.2% during 2011-2014, also boosted the market for next-generation antibody therapeutics during the period.
The restraints associated with next-generation antibody therapeutics market include high cost of next-generation antibody therapeutics and strict regulatory requirements and long approval time for new drug. Drug development is a complex process and involves various risk factors. Drug approval requires passing through a regulation process that is rigorous and time-consuming. Hence, strict regulatory requirements and extended approval time for new drugs have a negative impact on the growth of the next-generation antibody therapeutics market. In addition, high cost of next-generation therapeutics decreases its popularity among healthcare providers and patients, thus limiting its use. Healthcare organizations and researchers are focusing on a cost-effective manufacturing process to produce next-generation antibody therapeutics.
Browse All Reports of This Category at:
The key companies operating in the global next-generation antibody therapeutics market include Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd., Dyax Corp., AstraZeneca plc, F.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Bayer AG, Pfizer, Inc., Seattle Genetics, Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Takeda Pharmaceuticals Company Limited, and Biogen.
• Provides comprehensive understanding of the market with the help of informed market outlook, opportunities, challenges, trends, size and growth, competitive analysis, major competitors and Porter analysis
• Identifies the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players. Also, assesses the future impact of the propellants and restraints on the market
• Uncovers potential demands in the market
• Porter analysis identifies competitive forces within the market
• Provides information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market
• Provides sizes of key regional markets using yardsticks of segments, applications, and segments of applications
• Highlights the competitive scenario of the market, major competitors, and benchmarking
• Provides profiles of major competitors of the market including details of their operations, product and services, recent developments and key financial metrics.
• Profiles provide better understanding of competition as well as the demands of the market.
Scope of Report
The research offers next-generation antibody therapeutics market size and market forecast for the period 2011 to 2020.
GLOBAL NEXT-GENERATION ANTIBODY THERAPEUTICS MARKET
• By Therapeutic Area – Oncology and autoimmune/ inflammatory
• By Technology – Antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs), Bispecific antibodies, Fc-engineered antibodies, antibody fragments and antibody-like proteins and biosimilar antibody products
• By Region – North America, Europe, Asia and Rest of the World
NEXT-GENERATION ANTIBODY THERAPEUTICS MARKET BY THERAPEUTIC AREA
• Oncology market breakdown by region
• Autoimmune/ inflammatory market breakdown by region
NEXT-GENERATION ANTIBODY THERAPEUTICS MARKET BY TECHNOLOGY
• Antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) market breakdown by region
• Bispecific antibodies market breakdown by region
• Fc-engineered antibodies market breakdown by region
• Antibody fragments and antibody-like proteins market breakdown by region
• Biosimilar antibody products market breakdown by region
GLOBAL NEXT-GENERATION ANTIBODY THERAPEUTICS MARKET BREAKDOWN BY GEOGRAPHY
North America Next-Generation Antibody Therapeutics Market
• North America market breakdown by country – The U.S., and Rest of North America
Europe Next-Generation Antibody Therapeutics Market
• Europe market breakdown by country – Germany, The U.K., France, and Rest of Europe
Asia-Pacific Next-Generation Antibody Therapeutics Market
• Asia-Pacific market breakdown by country – China, Japan, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of the World Next-Generation Antibody Therapeutics Market
• Rest of the World (ROW) market breakdown by country – Brazil and Rest of ROW
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
For More Information, Visit Acute Market Reports
Company Name: Acute Market Reports
Contact Person: Chris Paul
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No 01, 1st Floor, Aditi Mall, Baner