Carbon nanotubes (CNT) are also defined as nano-sized tubes which are made up of carbon atoms. The properties of these compounds depend on how carbon atoms are aligned to each other in a sheet. It is gaining prominence in various industries as it has varied applications as well as its durability. The properties of this compound are that it is 100X times stronger and 6 X times lighter when compared to steel. Various researches are underway to explore its market potential in the auto mobile and electronics industries. It is trended as a multi-billion dollar investment in technology when compared to other synthesized nanomaterial. There is an increase in demand for nanoparticles in various industries such as energy, healthcare, environment, aerospace and electronics sector. Though the material has various advantages and has been used in various applications the major problem which is hindering the growth of the market is the cost of the nanotube. According to an article published by science daily, there is a group of researchers from University Sains Malaysia (USM) who have successfully created a new method for producing carbon nanotubes. The new method is capable of reducing the price of carbon nanotubes from $100 – $700 US to just $15 to $35 US for each gram, much lower than world market prices. The method used by these researchers.
The Global Nanotubes Market is expected to reach USD 14.27 billion by 2025, from USD 4.72 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 17.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Download exclusive PDF sample report@ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-nanotubes-market
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2) MARKET SEGMENTATION
3) Market Overview
4) EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
5) premium insights
6) Global Nanotubes Market, by Type
7) Global Nanotubes Market, by Method
8) Global Nanotubes Market, by Application
9) Global Nanotubes Market, by geography
- North America
- south America
- Middle East and Africa
10) Global Nanotubes Market, Competitive Analysis
11) company profiles
Get Detailed TOC @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-nanotubes-market
Major Market Drivers & Market Restraint: Global Nanotubes Market
- Emerging demand from Asia-Pacific region
- High growth in end-use industries such as electrical and electronics
- Superior mechanical properties
- Increasing demand for light weight and low carbon emitting vehicles
- Technological advancements and feasible scenarios
- Maintaining quality
- Stringent and time-consuming regulatory policies
- High price & processing difficulties
For Customized Reports and Discounts, Mail us at on @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions?
- What will the market size be in 2025?
- What are the key factors driving the global market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key players in the market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key players?
- What will be the growth rate in 2025?
- Which strategies are used by top players in theGlobal Nanotubes Market?
This Report consists of –
- No of pages: 350, No of Figures: 60, No of Tables: 220
Global Nanotubes Market, By Type (Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes (SWCNTS), Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes (MWCNTS), By Method (Physical Process, Chemical Process, Miscellaneous Process, Chemical Vapour Deposition (CVD), Others), By Application (Electronics & Semiconductors, Chemical & Polymers, Others), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Segmentation: Global Nanotubes Market
The global nanotubes market is segmented based on type, end-use industry, application and geographical segments.
Based on type, the market is segmented into
- single-walled carbon nanotubes (SWCNTS),
- multi-walled carbon nanotubes (MWCNTS)
On the basis of method, the market is classified into
- physical process,
- chemical process,
- miscellaneous process,
- chemical vapour deposition (CVD),
- catalytic chemical vapour deposition (CCVD),
- high pressure carbon monoxide reaction (HIPCO) and others
On the basis of application, the market is classified into
- electronics & semiconductors,
- chemical & polymers,
- batteries & capacitors,
- medical application,
- advanced materials application,
- aerospace & defence
Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely
- North America & South America,
- Asia-Pacific and,
- Middle East & Africa
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Brazil among others.
Inquiry before Buying @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-nanotubes-market
Top Competitors Market
- Arkema SA,
- Hanwha Chemical Corp,
- Kumho Petrochemical Co., Ltd.,
- Showa Denko K.K.,
- Toray Industries, Inc,
- Cnano Technology Ltd.,
- Nanocyl SA,
- Hyperion Catalysis International Inc.,
- Carbon Solutions, Inc.,
- Arry International Group Limited,
- Cheap Tubes, Inc.,
- Cnt Co., Ltd.,
- Xinnano Materials, Inc.,
- Klean Commodities,
- Nano-C Inc ,
- Ocsial LLC,
- Nanolab, Inc.,
- Nanoshel LLC,
- Nanothinx S.A.,
- Grafen Inc.,
- Thomas Swan & Co.Limited,
- Advanced Nanopower Inc.,
- Chasm Advanced Materials, Inc.,
- Chengdu Organic Chemicals Co. Ltd,
- Raymor Industries Inc
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar