Market Research Future published a research report on “Global Motion Control Market Research Report- Forecast 2022“– Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2022.
Market Synopsis of Motion Control Market:
Motion control is an industrial process which is also defined as servo control or robotics, used in the movement of specific load from one place to another in the controlled fashion. This process is equipped with various hardware equipment’s such as motors, sensors, drives, control units and a software. Growing industrialization and high adoption of automation in the industrial process is driving the market of motion control whereas the high deployment cost and lack of availability of professionals are some of the major restraints of the market. The global market of motion control is expected to grow at CAGR of ~6% during the forecast year and expected to reach at market size of US ~$22 billion by the end of forecast period.
- ABB Group (Switzerland)
- Rockwell Automation, Inc., (U.S.)
- Parker Hannifin Corporation (U.S.)
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- STMicroelectronics N.V. (Switzerland)
- Motion Control Corporation (U.S.)
- Schneider Electric (France)
- Trio Motion (U.S.)
- Emerson Electric (U.S.)
- AMETEK, Inc. (U.S.)
- Aerotech Inc. (U.S.)
Study Objectives of Motion Control Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Motion Control
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the Motion Control market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by technology, components, application, industry and sub-segments
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Motion Control Market
- Automation Service Providers
- Motion Control Distributors
- Technology Provides
- Sensor Manufacturers
- Connectivity Providers
The Global Motion Control Market has been segmented on the basis of technology, components, application and industry. By Technology, market includes- Pneumatic, Hydraulic, and Electromechanical Actuation. By Components, the market has been derived as- Controller, Drives, Motors, and Software among others. Application of motion control includes- Inspection, Material handling, Packaging among others whereas the industry includes- Manufacturing, Healthcare, Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Oil & Gas, and Robotics among others.
Asia-Pacific is dominating the market of Motion Control due to the strong presence of manufacturing companies in China, Japan and South Korea. Growing economy of Asian countries are also playing major role in the development of motion control market. Europe stands as second biggest followed by North America. North America motion control market is majorly driven by the factors such as high consumption of electronic equipment and rich presence of healthcare industry.
We are thankful for the support and assistance from Global Motion Control Market Research Report- Forecast 2022 related technical experts and marketing experts during Research Team survey and interviews.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –