Global mobile robotics market growth can be attributed to increased adoption in military & defense applications. Commercialization of automated cars due to technological advancement in mobile robotics is expected to drive the market over the next six years. Favorable regulatory scenario, including funds and grants for promoting the robotics industry is also expected to positively impact the global market.
Availability of open source platforms coupled with reduction in sensor and camera prices is expected to propel demand for domestic mobile robots such as vacuum cleaners and lawn mowers. Scarcity of experts equipped with the skill sets required for R&D may pose a challenge to mobile robotics market growth. Relatively low market penetration coupled with growing demand from end-use industries is expected to be a growth opportunity for key industry participants.
Browse full research report with TOC on “Mobile Robotics Market Analysis By Product (Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGVs), Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USVs), Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs)), By Application (Industrial, Service) And Segment Forecasts To 2020” at:
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGVs) are expected to be the most dominant segment over the next six years due to a plethora of mobile robotics opportunities in military and defense. UAVs have considerable growth potential owing to their capability to cater to diverse applications such as surveying, wildlife research, mapping, security, and defense.
- The mobile robotics market for service applications is expected to witness high growth over the forecast period. Professional robots dominated the overall service robotics market, with a large number of applications in defense and agricultural applications. Increasing use in personal assistance and for medical purposes, such as in drug delivery, is expected to be favorable for the personal robotics market. In the industrial segment, warehousing & distribution is expected to remain the key market; other applications mainly include painting, coating, and inspection.
- Asia Pacific was the dominant regional market in 2013; it is further expected to continue being the market leader over the next six years. Increased adoption of mobile robots in industrial, agricultural, and medical applications has driven regional mobile robotics market growth. Growing domestic robots demand is expected to be the key driving force for the North America market.
- Leading mobile robotics market players have strived to develop robots capable of delivering and sustaining in challenging environments. There has been an increased emphasis on developing mobile-based applications to control unmanned vehicles. The industry is characterized by notable mergers and acquisitions; for instance, Adept Technology’s acquisition of MobileRobotics Inc.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights:
Mobile Robotics Product Outlook (Revenue, 2012 – 2020)
- Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGVs)
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
- Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USVs)
- Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs)
Mobile Robotics Application Outlook (Revenue, 2012 – 2020)
Mobile Robotics Regional Outlook (Revenue, 2012 – 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Related Reports By Radiant Insights:
Global Insoluble Dietary Fiber Market:
The report firstly introduced the Insoluble Dietary Fiber basics: definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain overview; industry policies and plans; product specifications; manufacturing processes; cost structures and so on. Then it analyzed the world’s main region market conditions, including the product price, profit, capacity, production, capacity utilization, supply, demand and industry growth rate etc. In the end, the report introduced new project SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis.
Global Medical Document Management Systems Market:
2015 Global Medical Document Management Systems Industry Report is a professional and in-depth research report on the world’s major regional market conditions of the Medical Document Management Systems industry, focusing on the main regions (North America, Europe and Asia) and the main countries (United States, Germany, Japan and China).
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Blog URL: http://www.terrapass.org/
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States