According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Mobile Payment Transaction Services market is growing at a CAGR of 39.6% during the forecast period 2015 to 2022. The key drivers for growth of the market include convenience and immediacy. However, security associated with mobile based transactions is the major factor restraining the market growth. As such, a horde of mobile money propositions like carrier billing are still highly pertinent to consumers with no credit cards or as a expedient way of purchasing apps in app stores and online content.
View Full Report with TOC at:
Money transfer segment accounted for more than 50% share of the mobile payment transaction market in 2014. On the other hand, merchandise purchase segment is expected to gain grip during the forecast period. More than 20 percent of mobile payment users utilized selected online wallets such as PayPal or Google Wallet in the United States. Rising NFC option is how retailers are utilizing mobile money together with other key retail elements like, rewards, offers, and loyalty to remain significant on the high street. With huge sections of the population unbanked so far vigorously using feature phones to access mobile money services and pay for physical goods, bill payments, money transfer, or accessing digital goods and services persist to rule.
Browse All Reports of This Category at:
Some of the key players in global mobile payment transaction services market are Braintree, Clinkle, Google Wallet, MasterCard, MoneyBookers, Paypal, SinglePoint, Venmo, Visa, LevelUp and WorldPay.
Purposes of mobile transactions Covered:
SMS Mobile Payment Transactions
o Rest of Europe
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
Blog URL: http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk/
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
For More Information, Visit Acute Market Reports
Company Name: Acute Market Reports
Contact Person: Chris Paul
Email: Send Email
Phone: India: +91 7755981103, Toll Free US/Canada: +1-855-455-8662
Address:Office No 01, 1st Floor, Aditi Mall, Baner