This report studies the global Mining Explosives market status and forecast, categorizes the global Mining Explosives market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China and other regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa).
Industrial explosives are high hazard blasting explosives primarily used in the mining and construction industry. Among them, mining explosive occupies the largest market share, and it can be widely used in coal mining, quarrying mining, nonmetal mining and metal mining. Coal mining is the most important application area of mining explosive.
Mining explosives, most based on ammonium nitrate and in the form of bulk or packaged types, are widely used in mines, quarrying and nonmetal mining as well as metal mining. Many coal mines use explosives to loosen the rock and coal. In surface mining, holes are drilled through the overburden, loaded with explosives, and discharged, shattering the rock in the overburden. In one underground mining method, the coal is blasted off the bed without any undercutting to help break it down. Actually, coal mine is the largest consumer of mining explosives, which held 74.72% market share globally in 2016.
Orica is the largest manufacturer of mining explosives. With manufacture facilities located in the important mining regions, the company has become a key player and has footprints in many countries.
The global Mining Explosives market is valued at 13900 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 16800 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 2.4% during 2018-2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- IPL (Dyno Nobel)
- Yunnan Civil Explosive
- Solar Explosives
- Gezhouba Explosive
- EPC Groupe
- Anhui Jiangnan
- Poly Permanent Union Holding Group
- Nanling Civil Explosive
- BME Mining
- NOF Corporation
- Sichuan Yahua
- Kailong Chemical
- Leiming Kehua
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- Other Regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa)
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Ammonium Nitrate Explosives (Powder)
- Emulsion Explosive
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
- Coal Mining
- Quarrying and Nonmetal Mining
- Metal Mining
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Mining Explosives capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key Mining Explosives manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Mining Explosives are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Mining Explosives Manufacturers
- Mining Explosives Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Mining Explosives Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, We offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the Mining Explosives market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Table of Contents
Global Mining Explosives Market Research Report 2018
1 Mining Explosives Market Overview
2 Global Mining Explosives Market Competition by Manufacturers
3 Global Mining Explosives Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value) by Region (2013-2018)
4 Global Mining Explosives Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region (2013-2018)
5 Global Mining Explosives Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
6 Global Mining Explosives Market Analysis by Application
7 Global Mining Explosives Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
8 Mining Explosives Manufacturing Cost Analysis
9 Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
10 Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
11 Market Effect Factors Analysis
12 Global Mining Explosives Market Forecast (2018-2025)
13 Research Findings and Conclusion
For further information on this report, visit – https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3254946-global-mining-explosives-market-research-report-2018
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349